Surprised nobody is talking Dannemora prison break

GG

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy had a small rock hammer that he wore down to almost a nub.... You need to watch the movie again!

True. But, I have seen it many times. I was talking about when he broke through the poop pipe. Smashing the pipe with a rock in cadence w/the thunder is a bit more fantastic than using a Sawsall to neatly cut into a steam pipe (which was off for the season)... YET, ingenious to cut through one side of the pipe... Climb through the wall via the pipe and then cut through the pipe on the other side. Well, that's what they are saying was done when they came up against the last wall.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

They're going to sneak back into prison once they realize the food is better there than in Canada.

And the dentists, and the conversations, and the wardrobe, and the culture, and the weather, and the average intellect, and on an on and on.

No he actually also had a rock...he used it to break into the sewer line

Yep. I mentioned that... These guys had Sawsalls or similar... And extension cords... A BIT easier to get into the pipe. And it was a steam pipe (not in service of course because it is warm out)... Lot cleaner than what Andy had... ;-) ;-)