Hello and Thanks for letting me be here

I think he has now had a rather thorough introduction into the behaviours mentioned.

great job of scaring him off.

You all know we are quite a cast of characters , dont you? I love this place. one of the best things that has happened to me over the last so many years, is I started to follow the Bills again. like everyday. Fun hobby and especially fun these last 3 years or so.

the other cool thing i did was log in here.

My goal was to learne more details about football. X and O stuff. then learn more details about what was going on with the Bills. And that has worked pretty well.

But i got sucked into the camaraderie with folks here. The relationships. a lot of respect here. and alot of smart here. from all walks of life too.

even the harsh arguments. and then of course the silliness.

Great place to come and visit, hang out. have a beer and enjoy the dialogues created. maybe even make some friends : )

every thread must turn to EJ. its one of the rules here.

so ..

Ej is a bust with high ceiling and all the tools to have the potential if the coaches can get him into space. NASA is on board and ready for the open competiton under new coaching.

the other requisite

is to always always think

Go Bills!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah totally real. And yes, he is quite bright and does provide excellent football analysis. At minimum, his points are always well thought out.

But, aside from being as astute as the next guy, he's also F'n crazy! Sadly...

Before he somehow managed to buy the site or get super mod powers, he use to be just a complete dick about how he was always right and everyone else must bow down to his knowledge. The kind of attitude that ruins all of his admitedly well thought out points because you know the guy making those points is a douche.

That forum use to be quite lassez faire. You could pretty much type whatever you wanted without fear of reprocussion. Even personal attacks were somewhat permitted which is sort of why i liked it after wasting my time on the official buffalobills.com forum (PC police alert!!!). Once he got control, it was just dreadful. He banned people left and right and pretty much all of the solid contributors left. But they all came back from time to time just to check in.

No one knew Micro was him. It looked like we had a new owner that genuinely wanted to fix the site. But in reality he was merely stockpiling various accounts and posting devil's advocate stuff. Like literally having conversations with himself. Maybe to generate interest on the board he destroyed and now owned. Maybe because he was crazy. Most likely a combination of both.

Either way. You dont want him here. At all.

I ended up getting banned from there for questioning one of his aliases. Sucked because I used to like it there but this place has filled the void just fine. Kinda miss the prs discussions.

Jk you earned a Peter Pan guy link in your first post. Congrats and welcome. That makes you officially an accepted poster

not official unless DCTom called him an idiot,

(I think I say a comment that he did)

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

If you don't get Peter a few times a year, you're not trying.

This was a finalist to be my senior yearbook quote...

every thread must turn to EJ. its one of the rules here.

so ..

Ej is a bust with high ceiling and all the tools to have the potential if the coaches can get him into space. NASA is on board and ready for the open competiton under new coaching.

the other requisite

is to always always think

Go Bills!!

I thINk you might have forgotten about another requisite for proper board etiquette here...

This was a finalist to be my senior yearbook quote...

I thINk you might have forgotten about another requisite for proper board etiquette here...

I saw what you did

subbIN'

with my F5

Edited by 3rdand12

Dude, Jim Kelly just joined the board!

And..... it's that time of year!

Please skip the part of the year where players (from OTHER teams) have unfortunate mishaps and go straight to where we are healthy and win a lot of games!