Hello and Thanks for letting me be here

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, long time poster on the !@#$.com website. After 10 years contributing there and over 10,000 posts, I regret to say that the place has become little more than an on-line insane asylum. The owner is a raving lunatic with multiple personality disorder and 90% of the content revolves around ridiculous conspiracy theories about which poster has a dual identity. It use to be an amazing place to discuss the Bills, now it's a complete waste of any serious person's time.

Anyway, really happy to be here. I see you guys have some serious security as my application to join wasn't approved until weeks after i submitted it. That's a good thing.

Go Bills!

Welcome.

So....Flutie or Johnson?

Edited by Dibs

Welcome.

So....Flutie or Johnson?

HA! On this i must admit that i saw the alleged "wisdom" in starting Johnson. I was at the week 17 match up with the Colts that year. It was an abnormally warm day. We kicked their buts. My memory may be bad, but i feel like Johnson started and killed it.

At the time, I felt like Flutie's limitations were killing us towards the end of that year. Lots of batted balls, the guy basically couldn't complete a pass without an open passing lane to throw through.

But Johnson was a train wreck obviously. Flutie was a winner and we should have stuck with him.

The OL wasn't very good either way. The freak was quite freakish in the music city miracle game.

Hi, long time poster on the !@#$.com website. After 10 years contributing there and over 10,000 posts, I regret to say that the place has become little more than an on-line insane asylum. The owner is a raving lunatic with multiple personality disorder and 90% of the content revolves around ridiculous conspiracy theories about which poster has a dual identity. It use to be an amazing place to discuss the Bills, now it's a complete waste of any serious person's time.

Anyway, really happy to be here. I see you guys have some serious security as my application to join wasn't approved until weeks after i submitted it. That's a good thing.

Go Bills!

Glad to see Crayonz was able to create another account! Glad to have you (again)...

And believe me, the debate on it was pretty intense.

i was not included.

again.

wtf.

no one likes me

Welcome to the festivities! Glad to have you !

no we are not.

shut up

dont tell me to shut up.

Also we are seriously looking into some of our " characters" and trying to separate the full blown loons from the casual passive aggressives. its an ongoing project.

Welcome to the festivities ! can i offer you a drink? a nosh?

or how about a Weo. No?

maybe later when you get your footing.

whatever you do. dont listen to them.

they are carzy

I will welcome you when I get my wine. Till then, no Stromboli

New friend. just give him the wine. better for everyone in the End. which is coming btw.

Go Bills!

i was not included.

again.

wtf.

no one likes me

Welcome to the festivities! Glad to have you !

no we are not.

shut up

dont tell me to shut up.

Also we are seriously looking into some of our " characters" and trying to separate the full blown loons from the casual passive aggressives. its an ongoing project.

Welcome to the festivities ! can i offer you a drink? a nosh?

or how about a Weo. No?

maybe later when you get your footing.

whatever you do. dont listen to them.

they are carzy

New friend. just give him the wine. better for everyone in the End. which is coming btw.

Go Bills!

3rdand12 you crazy man. Crazy.

3rdand12 you crazy man. Crazy.

Thank you.

you are the first to notice.

i say

" it takes a keen eye to recognize true lunacy"

:worthy:

it has also been said

" takes one to know one" if you dare follow me ( i mean i wouldn"t but )

Now how about those meds? everyone getting enough?

you old guys recall the penny gumball at the grocers and the malt shops?

I have five of those filled. with.

assistance.

geez i need a rootbeer float about now.

Defense under Rex /Thurman et all is going to be brutal to play against. Will earn respect after game one.

The offense will find its way. keep us in the game first coupla weeks and then maybe take the top off. whether by grinding that rock or getting stupid fun with the misdirections and unbalanced stuff.

i can barely contain myself.

jimkelly 12203> we are glad to have you on the team. :thumbsup:

Edited by 3rdand12

Go Bills!

Welcome aboard and we look forward to hearing your thoughts throughout the season! This website is a favorite of ours for analysis after the games, quite frequently we head over here for some real detailed analysis from one of our board favorites. There is a lot of good info - I suggest you head over here when you have a chance; they provide many pics of the various formations as well...

http://www.enotes.com/topics/buffalo-bill-s/in-depth

Happy Viewing! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard and we look forward to hearing your thoughts throughout the season! This website is a favorite of ours for analysis after the games, quite frequently we head over here for some real detailed analysis from one of our board favorites. There is a lot of good info - I suggest you head over here when you have a chance; they provide many pics of the various formations as well...

http://www.enotes.com/topics/buffalo-bill-s/in-depth

Happy Viewing! :thumbsup:

Arrrrgh!!!!!!!! Damnitman!

HA! On this i must admit that i saw the alleged "wisdom" in starting Johnson. I was at the week 17 match up with the Colts that year. It was an abnormally warm day. We kicked their buts. My memory may be bad, but i feel like Johnson started and killed it.

At the time, I felt like Flutie's limitations were killing us towards the end of that year. Lots of batted balls, the guy basically couldn't complete a pass without an open passing lane to throw through.

But Johnson was a train wreck obviously. Flutie was a winner and we should have stuck with him.

The OL wasn't very good either way. The freak was quite freakish in the music city miracle game.

RJ did enough to win them the MSM game. No one remembers his great scramble (with 1 shoe), setting up the GW FG.