Petition for the Bills vs Jags game available on DirecTV

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey I know you payed 10 mil for a contract, but can you just throw it away?"

Good luck gang

I'll be starting my "Petition To Shout Into The Wind", soon - keep your eyes open for that one!

More people can see it online than DirecTV....Most people have internet....not everyone has DirecTV. What's your reasoning?

More people can see it online than DirecTV....Most people have internet....not everyone has DirecTV. What's your reasoning?

I think the point is......it should be made available both on the internet and on DirecTV for those that pay the cost Sunday Ticket charges.

I have Sunday Ticket. I'd much prefer to walk down my stairs, put the TV on at 9:30 AM and watch the Bills on my 65" HDTV. Instead, I will have to get the game up on my laptop.....hook the laptop up to the t.v. and watch the game at what will surely be a much lower quality picture. I'll also have to deal with all of the interruptions via internet connections, that Yahoo will surely encounter in what is essentially a guinea pig trial for them.

Now, for those that don't pay for Sunday Ticket, great, you can watcht he Bills games. For those that plunk down hundred of $'s to see "Every game, Every Sunday", though, not quite fair IMO. Give us both options, don't force me to watch it through Yahoo's live stream, when I pay big bucks to watch it through DirecTV's satellite feed.

Edited by Estro

I think the point is......it should be made available both on the internet and on DirecTV for those that pay the cost Sunday Ticket charges.

I have Sunday Ticket. I'd much prefer to walk down my stairs, put the TV on at 9:30 AM and watch the Bills on my 65" HDTV. Instead, I will have to get the game up on my laptop.....hook the laptop up to the t.v. and watch the game at what will surely be a much lower quality picture. I'll also have to deal with all of the interruptions via internet connections, that Yahoo will surely encounter in what is essentially a guinea pig trial for them.

Now, for those that don't pay for Sunday Ticket, great, you can watcht he Bills games. For those that plunk down hundred of $'s to see "Every game, Every Sunday", though, not quite fair IMO. Give us both options, don't force me to watch it through Yahoo's live stream, when I pay big bucks to watch it through DirecTV's satellite feed.

I'm sure this will gain a lot of traction.

How many bars are open at 9:00 AM on a Sunday ??

In large cities a lot of them, especially if they're a Backers bar. Games start at 10am on the west coast.I look forward to seeing all my friends on Sunday at the bar and it's bull ****.

In large cities a lot of them, especially if they're a Backers bar. Games start at 10am on the west coast.I look forward to seeing all my friends on Sunday at the bar and it's bull ****.

Why not invite your friends over and have a bloody mary party at your place? Could be fun. Have the ladies wear pajamas....

I for one hate direct TV. The only decent thing about it is the football package, and it's unfair that the rest of us have to choose their terrible cable service if we want to watch out of market football. Personally, I usually go to the bars on Sundays too, but I would greatly prefer to watch football all day on Fios at home. Unfortunately, the best case we have is to wait until 2022 for the contract to expire. Unless DTV goes under before then....