Jags awarded Jeff Tuel off waivers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said he did decent in the KC game. This is the game log for the Browns game.

he had the one long play..... which was a nice pass, dont get me wrong.

but for those saying that without the pick 6 he looked good -- without that one pass to goodwin he was 44% completions, 4.4 ypa, no tds and 2 picks......

im not a fan of pulling out the best play, but in a case like this i think it really underscores just how bad a game it was - if we are talking about one play (pick 6) skewing perception...

he had the one long play..... which was a nice pass, dont get me wrong.

but for those saying that without the pick 6 he looked good -- without that one pass to goodwin he was 44% completions, 4.4 ypa, no tds and 2 picks......

im not a fan of pulling out the best play, but in a case like this i think it really underscores just how bad a game it was - if we are talking about one play (pick 6) skewing perception...

It's all based on the expected performance. Everyone thought he would be completely awful based on the Cleveland outing. But when his play was marvelously mediocre, perceptions changed. Kind of like people looking through Trentative's marvelously mediocre performance on MNF vs Cowboys.

It must have been because of Marrone offensive guruism that they brought Tuel aboard ...

Although i think the Bills fans (only in the case of Tuel) were way to quick to judge his play & also hope he does well in the NFL i hope it is with someone other than Marrone & company !

That would just give some kind of substance that Marrone is a good football person & I'm not sure he really ever was or will be !!

It's all based on the expected performance. Everyone thought he would be completely awful based on the Cleveland outing. But when his play was marvelously mediocre, perceptions changed. Kind of like people looking through Trentative's marvelously mediocre performance on MNF vs Cowboys.

He was just as awful against KC minus one pass.

Amazing, I really didn't think that would happen. But, I guess Tuel needs a job. And Marrone and Hackett think they know what they are doing. I am strongly questions the Jags management for bringing in Marrone and Hackett. BUT, now the GM and HC are listening to him on personell?

Go to the box for two minutes and feel shame! And, until you get rid of Marrone you will not get free!

I think this headline is misleading "Jags awarded Jeff Tuel off waivers"

Shouldn't it read "Jags CLAIM Jeff Tuel off waivers"?

I don't hate on Tuel like some on this board. But, I don't think he is an NFL QB. I don't think anyone should use the term AWARD?

Wonder what Bills fans would think if Tuel ends up playing significant time this season and leads the Jags to a better record than the Bills? I'm thinking it would be game over for Rex as the head coach of the Bills.

That just will NOT happen. It is in the realm of NOT possible! And, almost anything is possible. It does not matter who plays QB for the Bills OR Jags this year in relation to them having a better record than us!

IMHO

I think this headline is misleading "Jags awarded Jeff Tuel off waivers"

Shouldn't it read "Jags CLAIM Jeff Tuel off waivers"?

I don't hate on Tuel like some on this board. But, I don't think he is an NFL QB. I don't think anyone should use the term AWARD?

That just will NOT happen. It is in the realm of NOT possible! And, almost anything is possible. It does not matter who plays QB for the Bills OR Jags this year in relation to them having a better record than us!

IMHO

The claim is the 1st part of the process. The award is when the waived player becomes part of a team's roster. The thread title is correct.

Wonder what Bills fans would think if Tuel ends up playing significant time this season and leads the Jags to a better record than the Bills? I'm thinking it would be game over for Rex as the head coach of the Bills.

While you're at it, you can also wonder what Bills fans would think if a giant spaceship came down from the sky and burned crop circles into the turf at RWS. Both have an equal likelihood of happening.