Matt Simms has good chance to make team

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. and fixed.

but, but . . . but there's no such thing as 4th string QB in the NFL. Most teams keep 3, some only keep 2. Sure there's Practice Squad, but do we know if Simms is even eligible for PS?

(full disclosure: I always liked Tuel)

4th string = camp arm

These threads are getting ridiculous.

Simms is a camp arm who's only other NFL training camp option other than the Jets was the Bills. If Simms makes the team over Manuel, Taylor or Cassel then I'm done with the Bills until a new GM and coaching staff is in place.

Really? Drawing a line in the sand over that trio?

Did anyone ask why the Jets, who are as bad in the QB position as the Bills, just cut a great QB prospect?

Same reason we cut Tuel. He was Rex's guy just like Tuel was Marrone's guy. The new regime didn't see in him what the old one did.

We have garbage-tier quarterbacks that are going to cost us games when they count. Stop making excuses for them - this season is going to be a disappointment.

We had garbage-tier quarterbacks last year and went 9-7, one more AFC win and the Bills would of playing in playoffs.

So how are we getting to 10 wins if we haven't improved the team

So it's your opinion that the coaching staff isn't improved?

And you think that McCoy isn't an upgrade over Spiller?

And Clay isn't an upgrade over Chandler?

And Harvin's addition to the team isn't a positive?

This is profound.

actually it is. I had a friend ask one of those hypotheticals - how much money would it take if you knew that both of your teams would lose for the next 10 years? I thought it really wouldn't take all that much. It would erase a lot of stress in my life wondering what what was going to happen. Edited by YoloinOhio

I heard the water boy might beat all of the QB's out and start.

I have a $1 on it.

another crappy thread. SMH

Then why bother commenting on it? LOL LMFAO ROFL

I actually went and looked at Matt Simms college highlights and nfl highlights. It's all there on youtube. You can see a progression. Check out the 2013 preseason game 4 video. He played the whole game and the video shows a 44 pass attempts. My impression: He has a live arm and pretty good mechanics. He is accurate and is willing to throw into tight spots He is neither mobile nor evasive in the pocket and does not show great pocket awareness. He does go through his progressions. In my opinion, he is a decent prospect. As I said, watch the video.