Old NFL Posters

I'll always be partial to the Frank Reich comeback game poster that can still be found to this day hanging up in barrooms all across Western New York

I have one. There was a mixup and I was not sent it so the person in charge got Frank to sign one to me and sent it to me as makeup for late delivery.

I have one. There was a mixup and I was not sent it so the person in charge got Frank to sign one to me and sent it to me as makeup for late delivery.

That's awesome, I always smile when I see that one which is somewhat frequently because like I said that one is a staple in many bars all over the area. Will be cool to start making some new memories soon hopefully. A poster of our starting defensive line right now would be great

That's awesome, I always smile when I see that one which is somewhat frequently because like I said that one is a staple in many bars all over the area. Will be cool to start making some new memories soon hopefully. A poster of our starting defensive line right now would be great

You mean like this?

http://www.buffalobills.com/assets/images/imported/BUF/photos/article-assets/Story-Photos/2015-january/cold-front-site.jpg

I also remember collecting the posters on the back page of the sports section in the Buffalo News. At the end of my collection I scotch taped them to my wall - which thrilled my parents.

I remember my music teacher Mrs. Vento at Allendale Elementary gave me the only one I was missing which was Eugene Marve. I thought she was the nicest lady in the whole world for doing that for me.

Edited by Triple Threat

I am an old poster.

Me too, old feller. Disappointed in the thread title, cuz I don't care about the topic.. Best Bills poster of all time, IMO, was the 25 year all Bills poster -with Sestak, Shaw, Cookie, Duby and Chandler#81 -among others

Old NFL posters? i proudly own an old AFL poster of the Bills. By Cocal Cola but with no advertising on it though.It's Huge. A Painting of jack kemp I should have bought the whole lot back in the day. it was printed the year they negotiated the merger. And pulled off the market.Just before it was going to released.