5/27: Kyle Williams on the Jim Rome Show

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when they drafted him and most were saying "who?". He was on a talented LSU Defense and every big play highlight reel featuring sacks and stuffed runs showed Kyle right there tying up two or three blockers. I'll never forget watching that video. He was a beast to block even back then

Awesome.

The whole thing was gret but I loved him response to the character questions bout Richie and Harvin. Also his response to the bad rap Buffalo has around the media and league makes me feel proud to say I am a Buffalonian and a Bills fan.

You the man, KW.

I remember when they drafted him and most were saying "who?". He was on a talented LSU Defense and every big play highlight reel featuring sacks and stuffed runs showed Kyle right there tying up two or three blockers. I'll never forget watching that video. He was a beast to block even back then

Fifth rounders never amount to anything. /s

Great stuff. Not a fan of the Rome show, but he's a good interviewer. And Kyle is a GREAT interview. I'm fired up and ready to go! Bought my Titans tickets today and started shopping for a home game.