Report- Bills hoping to extend Dareus before Training Camp

I didn't leave Buffalo 35 years ago, not sure where you pulled that one from.

Ok...sorry for the misquote...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/168258-perfect-quote-from-schwartz/page-3?do=findComment&comment=3150519

"104 and sunny today - heading to the pool shortly. Wasn't 'hiding' indoors- i was working. I'll never move back to Buffalo - I like buffalo a lot, but lived there 35 years, I know the weather sucks. "

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont hate your posts for disliking Ralph Wilson...because we had a losing team...that is your right as a fan......

But you talk of the passing of Ralph WIlsons say it with god damn reverence........talking about how he "croaked" did set me off a bit......

Ralph Wilson did not croak

The great man that was Ralph Wilson passed away after making sure that the city of Buffalo would not lose their team.......and while doing so was a huge giver in charities along the way......

Is 'god dam' reverence much different then just plain ' reverence'? But you're correct- I should have used a different term. So can everyone just lighten up a bit now. Christ.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/168258-perfect-quote-from-schwartz/page-3?do=findComment&comment=3150519

"104 and sunny today - heading to the pool shortly. Wasn't 'hiding' indoors- i was working. I'll never move back to Buffalo - I like buffalo a lot, but lived there 35 years, I know the weather sucks. "

Man, you need to get out more. Going back on my old posts... even I'm not interested in those. It's a holiday weekend, have some fun.(I"m just busting on you, not being serious)

I dont hate your posts for disliking Ralph Wilson...because we had a losing team...that is your right as a fan......

But you talk of the passing of Ralph WIlsons say it with god damn reverence........talking about how he "croaked" did set me off a bit......

Ralph Wilson did not croak

The great man that was Ralph Wilson passed away after making sure that the city of Buffalo would not lose their team.......and while doing so was a huge giver in charities along the way......

This is what this whole issue is about clearly.

and on this specific matter

i agree.

never dis your elders. never ever disrespect the dead. no matter what.

careless wording is careless thinking.

regardless of Mr Wilson as an Owner.

just apologise for the error and lets move on as friends again

and Have a great Memorial Day.

Everyone !

Go Bills !

This is what this whole issue is about clearly.

and on this specific matter

i agree.

never dis your elders. never ever disrespect the dead. no matter what.

careless wording is careless thinking.

regardless of Mr Wilson as an Owner.

just apologise for the error and lets move on as friends again

and Have a great Memorial Day.

Everyone !

Go Bills !

Agreed and I am sorry that I overreacted on a term.....

I never got the chance to meet Ralph Wilson even when I was on the right coast of the US to do it.....and I really wanted to at some point.

Anyways.....but great man and I wish he could have lived to see this team win the championship

Agreed and I am sorry that I overreacted on a term.....

I never got the chance to meet Ralph Wilson even when I was on the right coast of the US to do it.....and I really wanted to at some point.

Anyways.....but great man and I wish he could have lived to see this team win the championship

many feel the same. The detroit game was a nice going away gift though.

as i said respectful words should be the default for all of us

so they are criticizing their owner? Let's look at the last 50 years of comments about Ralph until he croaked. Nothing very positive about him until the end.

Lots of positive but those making negative comments were louder and repeated things which were not true.

Ralph was trashed more often than not during his ownership. In my opinion, deservedly so. If he could have learned how to work with people like Chuck Knox, Polian, and Butler, we probably wouldn't have had such long stretches of failure. When he neared the end, we got emotional about him, it happens, he seemed like a very nice gentleman. But as far as football goes. Not too good.

He's in reason the Bills are in Buffalo. Here started the franchise here and could have moved the team several times, for more money, but didn't. I'm not saying Ralph was perfect but what we as fans have NOW wouldn't exist without Ralph. Not to mention the $1,000,000,000 he left for charities in Detroit and Buffalo.

@john_wawrow: Link: Bills GM Whaley tells AP he's had initial contract talks to re-sign defensive tackle Dareus.

Someone please text Whaley - this thread is at 6 pages already and no signing! Asleep at the wheel!

Going rate. well, It's a hundred mil plus. if the Bills disagree well adios. Plenty of teams will pony up.

With Kyle getting older this is a huge loss if they decide not to pay the price.

They will Franchise Tag him if necessary, but IMO they'll get him inked to an extension before it gets to that.