Regretable Jerseys

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one probes deeply enough into the darkest bowels of my closet, past the Zubaz pants, you'll find the J.P. Losman jersey.

Past that you'll find the Mike Williams jersey. Somewhere beyond lies the John McCargo jersey.

Then we come to my old friend, the Aaron "May-Have-Bin" #58.

Beyond that lies the James Hardy jersey. Old faithful, #81.

Edited by Stopthepain

The Stevie followed by Kiko (in his rookie year) and when he got hurt I went with Freddy - at least he's likely to not leave / get traded and to retire a Buffalo Bill :D

The Stevie followed by Kiko (in his rookie year) and when he got hurt I went with Freddy - at least he's likely to not leave / get traded and to retire a Buffalo Bill :D

That Fred Jackson jersey will retain its value as well as gold.

Don't worry.

Every Bills player jersey I get, that player gets cut or traded.

I had a Flutie that was good for a year. I didn't wear it till about 8 years after he left. It was a gift that was given to me when I was nine and it was like a dress on me. I got a throwback Kelly, always gonna be good, and I just won a Fred Jackson one in a raffle last year. Whether he stays or not, even if I bought it. No regrets. Love Fred as a player and a person.

I had a Flutie that was good for a year. I didn't wear it till about 8 years after he left. It was a gift that was given to me when I was nine and it was like a dress on me. I got a throwback Kelly, always gonna be good, and I just won a Fred Jackson one in a raffle last year. Whether he stays or not, even if I bought it. No regrets. Love Fred as a player and a person.

You seem to win a lot of stuff.

If one probes deeply enough into the darkest bowels of my closet, past the Zubaz pants, you'll find the J.P. Losman jersey.

Past that you'll find the Mike Williams jersey. Somewhere beyond lies the John McCargo jersey.

Wow...you had/have an incredible knack for picking winners! :lol:

Every Bills player jersey I get, that player gets cut or traded.

If you think about it, that is what will happen to pretty much every player.

I have a bunch of jerseys...though haven't purchased one in a few years...mainly because I find them pretty uncomfortable to wear (I gotta fat neck!), and I look like a sack of potatoes in them...

Check out this roster:

Jim Kelly (road SB XXV jersey)

Jim Kelly (Houston Gamblers black)

Bruce Smith (road)

Bryce Paup (home)

Chris Spielman (home)

Joe Cribbs (home jersey)

Ted Washington (road)

Eric Moulds (home- ugly era)

#34 (no name- blue home jersey- Thurman?)

Drew Bledsoe (home and away)

Lee Evans (home)

Peerless Price (road)

Terrance McGee (road)

Donte Whitner (road)

Donte Whitner #36 (home)

Kavika Mitchell (home)

The only one I have worn in the last 3 or 4 years is the Spileman, cuz it is the most comfortable (Puma were the best!)

My two response choices:

Dude, you need help.

or

There's the basis for a Twilight Zone teleplay somewhere in that story.

JP Losman.

Not only did I buy the jersey, but had it signed / framed. Awful, stupid decision. It's since been unframed and replaced with Bruce Smith. Not one of my finest decisions.

Hey at least Losman tried to be part of Buffalo. He lived near Elmwood Ave. and organized cleanups and stuff.