Regretable Jerseys

I'd like to institute a motion that in 2015, no one should be wearing the 2002-2010 jerseys anymore. They are horrible looking jerseys, it is a most forgettable era in Bills history and there aren't really any players who wore that jersey that are worth representing. Burn them all. EDIT: I supposed if you have a Fred Jackson or Kyle Williams jersey from that era that's OK. That's it though.

Agreed. The Sabres slug jerseys, although ugly, was one of the best runs in team history, so it gets a pass. I hated the Sabres black and red at the time, but now feel nostalgic for them, again, because the teams were so good. Dark Bills jersey, jerseys sucked, team sucked. Get rid of them.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. The Sabres slug jerseys, although ugly, was one of the best runs in team history, so it gets a pass. I hated the Sabres black and red at the time, but now feel nostalgic for them, again, because the teams were so good. Dark Bills jersey, jerseys sucked, team sucked. Get rid of them.

Ehh. Burn the slugs too. The black and red ones are kinda sweet in hindsight. A Briere black and red jersey would be a good jersey. Obviously I prefer the new ones (although I would MUCH prefer if they went all the way back) but the slugs are infinitely worse than the goatheads.

Ehh. Burn the slugs too. The black and red ones are kinda sweet in hindsight. A Briere black and red jersey would be a good jersey. Obviously I prefer the new ones (although I would MUCH prefer if they went all the way back) but the slugs are infinitely worse than the goatheads.

I think the only reason I didn't like the black/red was because it was a complete shift from blue/gold. If they were a new team, it'd be sweet. I want to get a black and red Satan jersey to wear around Texas just to freak people out. Goat on the front, Satan on the back. And people in Texas know nothing about hockey.

I'd like to institute a motion that in 2015, no one should be wearing the 2002-2010 jerseys anymore. They are horrible looking jerseys, it is a most forgettable era in Bills history and there aren't really any players who wore that jersey that are worth representing. Burn them all. EDIT: I supposed if you have a Fred Jackson or Kyle Williams jersey from that era that's OK. That's it though.

Motion denied! How can you appreciate how good you have it, when you forget about how bad it was?

No way...you can't ignore history..those ugly things are part of our history. And, as bad as the overall produce was (is?) during that time, there were still some pretty good Bills football players during those years... Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, Nate Clements, Antoine Winfield....and one of my all-time favorite Bills, Lee Evans.

One year my mom bought me both a Trent Edwards and a TO jersey and I knew both were not going to last more than one year, also got a Puzluzny and he left. My latest was a Kiko. So not too good of a record for me. Guess I can always fall back to 78 Smith.

I think the only reason I didn't like the black/red was because it was a complete shift from blue/gold. If they were a new team, it'd be sweet. I want to get a black and red Satan jersey to wear around Texas just to freak people out. Goat on the front, Satan on the back. And people in Texas know nothing about hockey.

If you're going to get a black and red you've got to go Hasek.

Motion denied! How can you appreciate how good you have it, when you forget about how bad it was?

No way...you can't ignore history..those ugly things are part of our history. And, as bad as the overall produce was (is?) during that time, there were still some pretty good Bills football players during those years... Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, Nate Clements, Antoine Winfield....and one of my all-time favorite Bills, Lee Evans.

I have a Lee Evans road jersey from that era. The only way I could imagine that jersey ever seeing the light of day again is if I was going to a Bills game with a bunch of girls and a girl needed to borrow a jersey. And Lee Evans had an insane 2006 season (I bought it that year), don't get me wrong, but in 2015 that is not a viable jersey option on gameday.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Ed Wang

I bought it on the off chance he'd become at least a solid starter and the first ethnically Chinese player in the NFL would have 1 billion+ people bidding for his rookie memorobilia. That didn't work out, and now it's just taking space in my closet, and I wish I had my $50 back

tic-Stitched-jerseyBuffalo-Bills-Jerseys

Edited by JTSP

I have my Spikes road jersey on as I type this and you'll get it when you pry my cold dead fingers off of it.

I don't have any regrets on any of mine. I love wearing the old classic ones. Even if the guy sucked. They're still Bills jerseys. Root for the laundry, not the players IMHO.

Maybin

I saw a lady wearing a Maybin jersey at a game last year. How cool is that!

I don't regret having it, but I have an antwain smith jersey that I think would be much cooler if I converted it to a Kenneth Davis.

I wish I had an Antowain Smith jersey.