Regretable Jerseys

Well by the time I got here they had become an AHL team, now even that is gone though. Best thing we have is a D3 Junior team now. Only good thing about that is the fact that there's a hockey bar there there serves Blue and Molson, and Poutine if you're into that.

We lost our AHL team and will be replacing with an ECHL team. The AHL tickets were too expensive, so I only went once, when I got a free ticket. The ECHL tickets will actually cost more than the AHL tickets. Ridiculous.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost our AHL team and will be replacing with an ECHL team. The AHL tickets were too expensive, so I only went once, when I got a free ticket. The ECHL tickets will actually cost more than the AHL tickets. Ridiculous.

We played in the Toyota Center were the Rockets played. The cheapest tickets were like $13 bucks, and glass tickets were like $90. I went a lot during the strike year because there was no other hockey to watch. I'd go by myself just because I wanted to watch hockey, and since this is Texas, not too many other people watch. So I'd get the cheap ticket, and find empty seats up close. Made eye contact with Cody McCormick once. Lol.

I've never been a jersey guy. Plenty of gear, but no jerseys. This thread makes me feel better about that. Travis Henry? That would be my luck. If I WERE to get one, I'd go classic, I think. Thurman, Bruce and Jimbo would be the top options. Of current players, only Fred would be considered.

Travis Henry was a tool....but a great player!

Pretty much all of them purchased after the age of 25. I won't demean guys who wear them (particularly to games), but it's just not for me any more.

+1. Never owned a jersey even as a kid, never will. Wearing some guy's name on my back never made any sense.