What if Tyrod leads us to a Super Bowl win?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got thread asking if Garapolo may be the next Tom Brady, and you say I'm wearing a foil hat?

@No Saint...What, no sense of humor?

You've seemed pretty darn high on him a few times, unless I'm crossing wires here.

I'd be too happy to even drink ... nahhhhhhhh.

Be interesting to poll the fanbase on the chances of this happening.

I'd go 1 in 25 or 4%.

Uhm... Maybe lower than that. I would probably make us a 25-1 or 30-1 chance to win the Super Bowl... But if we go with Taylor, who is far more of an unknown, I would say it is much more like a 150-1. Not impossible, especially with the vaugeities of the phrase "lead the Bills to the Super Bowl", and whether that would mean he would start only 2 games in the season and get the playoff starts due to injuries to the QBs ahead of him on the depth chart, or if that means he comes out of TC as the starter and starts all 16 games, leads us to a 12-4 record, and carries us through the playoffs... Now we're getting unlikelier.

What if EJ leads us to a 13-3 record but goes down in the 4th quarter of week 17 with a season ending, non career threatening injury. Then Tyrod starts and wins all playoff games, including the Superbowl. Who do you start in 2016?

Depends. Did EJ make "the next step" and play at a pro bowl level, something around 30-12 TD-int, for 3,600 yards? Or did he game manage, and just not screw up, and we just won on dominating running game, and strong defense? Also, did Taylor come in and really light up playoff teams on his run, or game manage and fluke his way into wins? I say, if everything's the same, we keep EJ and trade Taylor for what we can. Would have to be a market for last year's super bowl winning QB, and we already have our QB of the future here.

You've seemed pretty darn high on him a few times, unless I'm crossing wires here.

This thread is just a response to the Garapolo thread. But I do notice the Rex love for TT. I have no dog in the QB race. I just want one good one. Don't care who.

Didn't you get a chuckle about drafting a QB after? Do we not think like that?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

What if EJ leads us to a 13-3 record but goes down in the 4th quarter of week 17 with a season ending, non career threatening injury. Then Tyrod starts and wins all playoff games, including the Superbowl. Who do you start in 2016?

You have to ask? Tom Brady of course. He'll have at least 1/2 a season left in him after being "pulled' by Jimmy Garraffaloolooo so much that he was on the injury list with a groin something or other. Doing "film work" isn't always what it's made out to be.