What if Tyrod leads us to a Super Bowl win?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they wouldn't be frogs

they wouldn't bump their butts when they jumped....

Why ya gotta kill my not so common cliche!?

What if games are so funny to me. I'm still waiting for us to sign Tebow or Skelton..... What IF they got us to the super bowl!?....

Edited by JaxBills

And Tom Brady, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Doug Williams, Jeff Hostetler and Trent Dilfer (all QBs who started a season as a backup and went on to win the Super Bowl).

Only two quarterbacks in history won the starting role in their rookie preseasons and won a Super Bowl without ever riding the pine, and that is Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson.

WTF? How about a little love here

regards, Joe Montana

This thread is just a response to the Garapolo thread. But I do notice the Rex love for TT. I have no dog in the QB race. I just want one good one. Don't care who.

Didn't you get a chuckle about drafting a QB after? Do we not think like that?

Well we would have to, he could only be a one year wonder, and not "the" franchise type of QB we are looking for!

What if frogs had wings?

Well, if ants had nuts, they would be uncles.

I'd be EXTREMELY overjoyed if Tyrod led us to the promised land .... I'd also be extremely overjoyed if (insert hot, rich famous female celebrity here) stopped by my office, offered me sex and a blank check ...

LMFAO hahaha that was a good one.

What if EJ leads us to a 13-3 record but goes down in the 4th quarter of week 17 with a season ending, non career threatening injury. Then Tyrod starts and wins all playoff games, including the Superbowl. Who do you start in 2016?

I want this problem!!!

WTF? How about a little love here

regards, Joe Montana

My dear Best, how about a little football history here?

Joe Cool was drafted in 1979 and rode De Pine behind Steve De Berg for 1 1/2 seasons. After he started a few games his 2nd year, he was still benched a few games for DeBerg before taking over as the starter by the end of the season.

If he won the Super Bowl they would have a permanent statue of him in downtown Buffalo. I'm on the TYROD bandwagon. Start him.

When will the TAYLOR MADE tshirts begin appearing on the Bills store?

Will there still be a franchise QB available in the 2016 draft at 31?

That would be an incredible problem to have. I do think Taylor may be good enough to be a starter in the league. I have the most faith in him at this point. Or maybe I should call it the most hope for him.

What if Ej does start and in the fourth quarter of week 17 he goes down with a season ending injury and Tyrod wins all the playoff games THEN goes down in the last 3 minutes of the playoffs and then Tuel Wins the SB then what???? Huh??? What then???