What if Jimmy Galapagos pulls a Brady?

What if Jimmy Garappolo comes of the bench for a suspended Tom Brady, Just as Brady did a decade and a half ago when he came in for Drew Bledsoe, and lights it up and proves himself to be a better choice than Brady is right now?

Expect Brady in a Bills uniform sometime in the next few years if that's the case.

That was before he has an entire offseason to prepare. Now he'll be getting first team reps.

He didn't prepare the offseason that he got drafted? And surely he got some 1st team reps in practice. I know Tyrod said in an interview there were weeks where he took 40% of the 1st team reps.

I hope so... Then it proves they cheat and it helps a QB's development.

They would stupid to let Garappolo win... They should tank w/out Teflon Tommy, secure his legacy!

Get what I am floating... If Belicheat is "the mad genius" he will not expose the cheat system to Grappy!

What if Jimmy Garappolo comes of the bench for a suspended Tom Brady, Just as Brady did a decade and a half ago when he came in for Drew Bledsoe, and lights it up and proves himself to be a better choice than Brady is right now?

Then:

#1 Brady will pull a Peyton and choose whether he wants to go elsewhere and his destination, if he does

#2 This board will explode, on account of our taking Cyrus Kouandjio (who?) with the 44th pick of the 2014 draft when Garoppolo was still on the board until 62nd and we should have presciently known that he would be All That and a Bag of Chips and drafted him instead.

Then he'd obviously be cheating too.

It would further prove that Belichick is the brains of the operation and Brady is overrated. There I said it. If this does happen and if Matt Cassel took them to an 11-5 record, then its true.

Exactly. For both Cassel and Garrapolo to do the same would really show it was mostly Belicheck. But also a lot of cheating.

Exactly. For both Cassel and Garrapolo to do the same would really show it was mostly Belicheck. But also a lot of cheating.

Real question, do you think getting away with holding on multiple occasions (holding is cheating) or having 1 lb PSI less in the football makes a bigger difference in a game?

Real question, do you think getting away with holding on multiple occasions (holding is cheating) or having 1 lb PSI less in the football makes a bigger difference in a game?

Holding... It is a drive killer and stiff penalty @ 10 yards. If they reduced it to 5 yards, I might rethink my answer.

EDIT: Defensive holding even more so if you can get away with it!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Well we'll all hem and haw about not drafting him, won't we?