What if Jimmy Galapagos pulls a Brady?

What if Jimmy Garappolo comes of the bench for a suspended Tom Brady, Just as Brady did a decade and a half ago when he came in for Drew Bledsoe, and lights it up and proves himself to be a better choice than Brady is right now?

Then it will confirm what we already know about what it's like to be a bills fan

What if Jimmy Garappolo comes of the bench for a suspended Tom Brady, Just as Brady did a decade and a half ago when he came in for Drew Bledsoe, and lights it up and proves himself to be a better choice than Brady is right now?

I thought you were suggesting he come off the bench and deliberately deflate the balls. My bad.

What if 2 girls did something with a cup and posted it on the internet?

link?

It would further prove that Belichick is the brains of the operation and Brady is overrated. There I said it. If this does happen and if Matt Cassel took them to an 11-5 record, then its true.

and this might be an acceptable answer

I don't know, what if Tyrod Taylor pulls a Favre?

whips it out and sends a pic ??

This is a family friendly forum, so I understand your use of code words. Coming off the bench for a "suspended" anyone is pushing the envelope though. Jimmy is Tom's "understudy". It's his job to pull him, especially when they watch film together, but what happens in Foxboro stays in Foxboro.

We all know the patriots drafting record is weak, and we all know that belichicks record as an NFL head coach without Brady is weak.

The odds are slim that garrapolo is even in the league in a few years. I wouldn't worry. We will spank them without Brady.

What's up with all of these silly "what if" threads?

What if Garappolo is good?

Bummer.

What if we win the SB with Tyrod?

Yippee.

What if Brady plays at a high level for another decade?

Bummer.

What if EJ becomes a legit GOAT candidate?

Yippee.

What if EJ gets cut?

Oh well.

What if the NFL cancel Brady and the Pats penalties on appeal?

Grrrr.

What if Cassel makes the probowl again?

Yippee.

What if the Bills don't make the playoffs?

Grrrr.

What if Clay gets injured?

Bummer.

Do any of these sort of questions even need to be posed....or answered?

What if the sky is blue when there are no clouds?

Edited by Dibs

We all know the patriots drafting record is weak, and we all know that belichicks record as an NFL head coach without Brady is weak.

The odds are slim that garrapolo is even in the league in a few years. I wouldn't worry. We will spank them without Brady.

This gets repeated here a lot, but Bellichick ranks 4th in the number of draftees who made the Pro Bowl (14, 10.5%)--better than Ted Thompson or Ozzie Newsome.

In that scenario, I imagine we cut EJ as soon as possible.