What do you collect?

Just wondering if you collect anything?

I have a few collections:

The first is a collection of every Buffalo team pennant - it hangs in my rec room. Among the rarest are the Buffalo Breskis' professional women's softball team, the Buffalo Norsemen professional hockey team and the Buffalo Royals team tennis pennant.

I also have a full collection of the 1973 Looney Tunes drinking glasses that were sold as a promotional item at the old Carrol's Restaurants (now Burger King).

How about you, what do you collect?

post-2416-0-80606100-1431438035_thumb.jpgpost-2416-0-16274300-1431438119_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started collecting vintage video game consoles in high school. That one is fun, but I think I'm going to sell some of it off to fund my World War Two rifle collection. That one is getting expensive.

This is a great topic and hits home with me. I collect Cool whip containers. have been for years. Whenever my wife buys Cool whip I keep the container for the label and recipes. The older ones were good plastic and the newer ones are sort of flimsey. It's fun seeing how the container changes each year or so. I have a spare bedroom in our house filled with my collection of cool whip containers. Some days I walk in and just sit and watch them for hours.

I was going to ask an appraiser to value the collection but I don't think he'd be honest. I'll probably leave the collection to my kids in my Will.

Howard

I collect:

Handguns and knives from each country I've visited or have otherwise spent time in.

Odd rocks I've found abroad.

Patches. Probably 5-6,000 at this point. Most interesting ones are retail and commercial establishments no longer around. I've started giving complete sets (like Apollo space program) to family members as gifts. I inherited it from my dad when I was a kid, and I've built on top of his sets over the years.

I started collecting vintage video game consoles in high school. That one is fun, but I think I'm going to sell some of it off to fund my World War Two rifle collection. That one is getting expensive.

Im looking for a B.A.R. to complete my collection

Who? And do you buy them? An autograph means nothing to me if I wasn't the one who got it.

Each year 96.7 FM The Ticket has an autograph show. It's called Ticketstock.

I go every year. They are free have never

paid for any.

These are some I have Bob Lily..Drew Pearson..Walt Garrison..Leon Lett (LOL)..Michael Irvin..Tony Dorsett..Mike Erizone..Mike Modano..Marty Turco.. Joe Nieuenwendyk..Jere Leitenen..Brendan Morrow...and most recently Jaime Benn..Jason Speeza and Antoine Russell.