Brady/Patriots fines

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with that.

They probably wouldn't either.

But that might be his point. The ban everybody and strip all their wins crowd wasn't any more reasonable and are just as dug in for reasons that have little to do with psi.

I have to say, Goodell is a genius. He delays this report until the NFL calendar is at its deadest thus guaranteeing media over saturation and the NFL on the headline of every sports and non sporting media outlet. He gets to look tough and impartial by suspending an NFL champ after a very serious and official independent review. He publicly spanks his purported puppet master, Kraft.

This is why this man clears 30-40 million a year. The NBA and the NHL are in the thick of the playoffs but, that's all page 2 (or 3 for the NHL) stuff right now---it is all NFL, all the time.

I have to say, Goodell is a genius. He delays this report until the NFL calendar is at its deadest thus guaranteeing media over saturation and the NFL on the headline of every sports and non sporting media outlet. He gets to look tough and impartial by suspending an NFL champ after a very serious and official independent review. He publicly spanks his purported puppet master, Kraft.

This is why this man clears 30-40 million a year. The NBA and the NHL are in the thick of the playoffs but, that's all page 2 (or 3 for the NHL) stuff right now---it is all NFL, all the time.

You might have nailed this ?!

Krafty and Rog are on the outs, do the other 31 respond positively to this move and pile on? in the most subtle way of course. who does not want the playing field to be level at least, going forward?

Roger might be getting the hang of this spanking thing

I think Goodell is very erratic when handing out fines, as they often do not fit the crime. And I also think he tries to be too much of a tough cop on stuff he really shouldn't be doing. But he's great at his job, I'm sure the owners pretty much love him, and think he does a great job for the league.

Except one who decided to turn on Goodell when he wasn't shown the same unfairness he was shown before, after his own team was proven to be unfair.

Steve Tasker on WGR 550 right now with John Murphy saying a couple PSI here or there is no big deal.

He has talked to guys with "skin in the game" and they hold no grudges, as long as this doesn't happen again.

If Brady does not turn over his cell phone records just pertaining to this charge , case closed accept penalty.

Steve Tasker just said he would never have turned over his own phone and Brady should not have either.

John Murphy agreed.

Edited by Stopthepain

Steve Tasker on WGR 550 right now with John Murphy saying a couple PSI here or there is no big deal.

He has talked to guys with "skin in the game" and they hold no grudges, as long as this doesn't happen again.

Steve Tasker just said he would never have turned over his own phone and Brady should not have either.

John Murphy agreed.

Great , now I have to worry what Tasker was up to :doh:

John Murphy agreed.

Good ol` John Murphy and misinformation regarding the NFL asking him to turn over his phone. They did not ask him to do that.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

John Murphy agreed.

They never asked him to turn over his phone. They asked him to print out a copy of the relevant texts.

They never asked him to turn over his phone. They asked him to print out a copy of the relevant texts.

John Murphy is not very good at his job. What an embarrasement. This is the same nonsense the guys on SiriusXm were saying. They are idiots.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I know. I'm just reporting what was just broadcast and what Steve Tasker/Murphy said.

John Murphy is not very good at his job. What an embarrasement.

He's beyond bad at being a football play by play guy.

Edited by Stopthepain

That's awfully cynical of you ... Not that I disagree.

hof waTKINS AND ALPHA DAWG... and a few others... how can you defend a team and player so morally bankrupt that they had to cheat and they are apparently proud of and the y had to steal offensive and defensive plays at the half with the same scheme most likely for the past 15 years..

Sorry but your favorite team arent winners... They are simply cheats that won at the expense of the team you falsley care about as you post ib their defense on a bills message board... it makes me want to post on the sister site because you all act in lock step like the irs defending the fed against what was once a great sport that now is dominated by liars who actually are proud that they 'won' by cheating with average players..

if I give myself a few free first downs and a few defensive stops because i spied on the other team and know precisely what they are doing in a game that is only fair if the competitive advantage is not compromised by this theft.. a team might go 16 and 0 if they actually knew what plays each team was going to run.. maybe it might make a defensive player look great with ten fake sacks in ordder to sucker another team that didnt know the other teams plays to reakize that player sucked etc,,, naw,,, they must be good and they cheat just for fun... nope... they are average and 50 % of their wins and titles are bdcause they cheat... they shouild be removed from the league as a virus, broken up and disbanded like they did to smu (unfairly)... who only got their program taken away for doing what all the big boys did a little more open and obvious.

you guys inhabit the board for being patriots schills trolls and apologists so, at least explain to us paupers here how it is you claim to be bills fans while defending a fake team that took division games away from us by cheating again and again... i truly do not understand the clear containdication

I think Goodell is very erratic when handing out fines, as they often do not fit the crime. And I also think he tries to be too much of a tough cop on stuff he really shouldn't be doing. But he's great at his job, I'm sure the owners pretty much love him, and think he does a great job for the league.

Except one who decided to turn on Goodell when he wasn't shown the same unfairness he was shown before, after his own team was proven to be unfair.

Goodell is the master manipulator. Is anyone talking about beating spouses or former players shooting themselves in the chest? No--no one is. No one cares about that anymore.

Goodell has focused everyone's attention on the trifle of slightly deflated balls as though this is the biggest scandal the NFL has ever seen!

He is the most influential individual in the country right now, bar none.

Didin't Wells already have the relevant texts from the "deflators'" phones? Aren't the Brady conversations on there?

Goodell is the master manipulator. Is anyone talking about beating spouses or former players shooting themselves in the chest? No--no one is. No one cares about that anymore.

Goodell has focused everyone's attention on the trifle of slightly deflated balls as though this is the biggest scandal the NFL has ever seen!

Didin't Wells already have the relevant texts from the "deflators'" phones? Aren't the Brady conversations on there?

Honestly, given their stance that Brady could've turned over whatever he wanted with no push/accountability, I'm curious why he didn't just turn in texts to those two and declare there was nothing else relevant because there was nothing going on.

Unless there's more to what they were asking then most here are portraying

Honestly, given their stance that Brady could've turned over whatever he wanted with no push/accountability, I'm curious why he didn't just turn in texts to those two and declare there was nothing else relevant because there was nothing going on.

Unless there's more to what they were asking then most here are portraying

I asked that in another thread. But your right--he could have turned over what they already had. Maybe he didn't know what they had?

I asked that in another thread. But your right--he could have turned over what they already had. Maybe he didn't know what they had?

Think that'd be worse for him? A simple "oh that's all we found" if you get called leaves him in the same place unless you think that opens him up to some other issue I'm not thinking of?

If you think about it the texts they showed in the actual report were not all of the texts talking about it. Just the relevant ones to what Wells was referring to specifically. Plus they could have deleted other texts between themselves and Brady. It doesn't seem like a forensic guy was asked to comb these phones for all evidence. More like show us the texts on your phone.

I know I delete certain texts and I'm sure most do. It would be different if they actually did serious investigation like a trial.