Jon Stewart on Tom Brady...EPIC

Wow, another date? I would think that your credit limit would prevent that. So, you'll be up at the crack of dawn "tommorow" looking for the worm? Yours or someone else's? If you are looking for yours, I'd suggest a magnifying glass, but if you are looking for someone else's I'd suggest Google, or your "favorite" list.

Cue the expected worm joke. Yawn.

Probably make double what you do but hey keep pushing that broke angle. It's just another missed joke.

Spellchecker smack is always the play, 2 pts awarded to you.

You would have had a heart attack sitting across the table from my date this evening. Ended up on a couch at some hipster restaurant drinking old fashioneds don draper style. Hope your evening was well.

If you want to see my unit pm me. I'm not bragging but you won't need a magnifying glass.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would have had a heart attack sitting across the table from my date this evening. Ended up on a couch at some hipster restaurant drinking old fashioneds don draper style. Hope your evening was well.

Sorry it went so poorly.

I mean...you're here. :lol:

Sorry some of us have class. Midnight is an appropriate time to return home from a 7pm first date. She's a teacher I'm a gentleman. Take notes guys, this is how its done. Pssssh home by midnight smack.

Congrats on those of you who love those slutty ones. I can wait a date or two.

Sorry some of us have class. Midnight is an appropriate time to return home from a 7pm first date. She's a teacher I'm a gentleman. Take notes guys, this is how its done. Pssssh home by midnight smack.

you_have_won_the_internet_by_spencershot

You sound like a real catch. So you had dates with two different women? Why not a second date with the first one? Oh that's right. She met you.

I'm not sure what you are talking about regarding viral emails but your gibberish does make me wonder if Common Core has widened the gap or narrowed it. You do make an interesting point regarding the Globetrotters though. When it comes to your battles with Duckdog, it always appeared to me that you guys took turns playing as the Washington Generals. I know it might have felt to you that you never won, but as an outsider to your intellect stretching verbal battles, I think you pretty much held your own with him.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/176355-lets-see-how-many-liberals-can-dispute-any-of-this/

Your ability to forget and forge ahead as if you have the upper hand rivals that of birddog. Congrats!

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/176355-lets-see-how-many-liberals-can-dispute-any-of-this/

Your ability to forget and forge ahead as if you have the upper hand rivals that of birddog. Congrats!

What does a thread I started have to do with your closely fought battles with Duckdog, or did you "bold" the wrong statement? I didn't know that my OP was a viral email but would suspect that since it made a lot of sense it wouldn't surprise me that it did go viral. Did you notice my title to that thread? Did you also notice how many liberals either didn't try or could not actually dispute its content? It didn't take very long for it to become another gun thread since birdog was obviously only comfortable talking about that.

So, what have you proven here? Have you enlightened anyone or spread some general knowledge about anything? Have you at least entertained with some genuine funny trash talk? Do you get where I'm coming from? Maybe you are just better suited for your quips and discussions regarding the quality and quantity of your "dumps" in the Shoutbox. Tell ya what. We'll trade both you and Gator to the Shoutbox for MARCELDAREUSPOWER. That way you and Gator can have discussions there like you and Duckdog used to have and MARCELDAREUSPOWER can compare the dating world with Ryan here at PPP.

Another swing and miss. That's turbosrgood you're talking about.

Do you half ass everything ?

Do you think I didn't know that, or did you think I was going to give him a pass for just sniffing? You idiot, it was a euphemism equating the quality of his conversation. A retreat to the Shoutbox might be the best move for you.

What does a thread I started have to do with your closely fought battles with Duckdog, or did you "bold" the wrong statement? I didn't know that my OP was a viral email but would suspect that since it made a lot of sense it wouldn't surprise me that it did go viral. Did you notice my title to that thread? Did you also notice how many liberals either didn't try or could not actually dispute its content? It didn't take very long for it to become another gun thread since birdog was obviously only comfortable talking about that.

So, what have you proven here? Have you enlightened anyone or spread some general knowledge about anything? Have you at least entertained with some genuine funny trash talk? Do you get where I'm coming from? Maybe you are just better suited for your quips and discussions regarding the quality and quantity of your "dumps" in the Shoutbox. Tell ya what. We'll trade both you and Gator to the Shoutbox for MARCELDAREUSPOWER. That way you and Gator can have discussions there like you and Duckdog used to have and MARCELDAREUSPOWER can compare the dating world with Ryan here at PPP.

Can you throw in a dbag to be named later?

Can you throw in a dbag to be named later?

I thought I was already sort of heavy on the D-bags, but if you insist, JTSP and Lyrbob are also available and we'll pay their full salaries. Is that a deal or do I have to throw in a sweetener?

Winning---I like it.

:lol:

Dance, monkey!! That might be the most impassioned defense of utterly superficial politics I've seen to date.

What do I have to prove? And yes, I am pretty entertained. The irony in watching someone blissfully unaware of their own posting history try to defend that abortion of a thread while insinuating that my posts fail to meet the truly lofty level of discourse expected in PPP, of all f@#$ing places, is highly amusing. Tell us how you have enlightened the board today and how many lives were touched by your inspired attempts at trash talk in spite of your glaring limitations? I can tell you what you've proven in this thread and many others, but judging by the rising level of butthurt in your tone, I'm guessing you won't like it. After all, I wouldn't want to piss on your victory lap as I know how much last-word 3rd likes "winning" at...wait...what did you win?

Reading through this thread, it's hilarious how many of the hard line Stewart fanbois chickened out once this thread got moved to PPP.

Apparently they can't hack it here. Same old story: they pirate a thread with leftist idiocy, then run to the mods when somebody comes back at them. The "everything is a nail" solution == thread goes to PPP, and you never hear from them again.

Chickenshits.

Isn't this the 2nd time in as many weeks this has happened?

Hey mods, perhaps it's time to let us settle things when somebody crosses the line in a non-PPP thread. I assure you: we'd save you time and trouble. ;)

Reading through this thread, it's hilarious how many of the hard line Stewart fanbois chickened out once this thread got moved to PPP.

Apparently they can't hack it here. Same old story: they pirate a thread with leftist idiocy, then run to the mods when somebody comes back at them. The "everything is a nail" solution == thread goes to PPP, and you never hear from them again.

Chickenshits.

Hey mods, perhaps it's time to let us settle things when somebody crosses the line in a non-PPP thread. I assure you: we'd save you time and trouble. ;)

Perhaps it is because PPP has simply become......repetitive, one dimensional, unimaginative, very predictable, ....and therefore boring....

Edited by baskin

Perhaps it is because PPP has simply become......repetitive, one dimensional, unimaginative, very predictable, ....and therefore boring....

It must be difficult, being such a superior being and all.

There's a high correlation to gator's post count.

That's a byproduct of the gutless wonders OC just described being too chicken **** to come here because their beliefs don't hold up under scrutiny. So they resort to the same hit and run tactics John Stewart and the rest of that crowd uses.

That's a byproduct of the gutless wonders OC just described being too chicken **** to come here because their beliefs don't hold up under scrutiny. So they resort to the same hit and run tactics John Stewart and the rest of that crowd uses.

I don't quite agree with you...but to expand on what you said, the thing that people don't realize here is that most of us will engage in healthy conversation with people of different opinions, IF they can back them up rationally, regardless of what those opinions are. PPP isn't biased towards conservatives as much as it is biased towards rationalists.

That doesn't exactly attract people who think "EJ sucks, we should trade him for two firsts and Peyton Manning!" is intelligent conversation.

That doesn't exactly attract people who think "EJ sucks, we should trade him for two firsts and Peyton Manning!" is intelligent conversation.

Whaley is an idiot for not making that trade, unless he's holding out for another first.

I don't quite agree with you...but to expand on what you said, the thing that people don't realize here is that most of us will engage in healthy conversation with people of different opinions, IF they can back them up rationally, regardless of what those opinions are. PPP isn't biased towards conservatives as much as it is biased towards rationalists.

I agree with that. I think the kind of people who think they get actual news from Jon Stewart can't distinguish between pragmatists, neo-cons, libertarians, or socially conservative populists, etc. - to them, all who deviate from the media approved PC path are just a collection of tea baggers. And since most of their strongly held beliefs are based on identity, idealism, popularity, and deference to authority, rather than logic, facts, and reason, they are ill equipped to engage in thoughtful debate.

Chickenshits.

When this was on TSW I started another thread here at PPP for the sole purpose of having any political discussion re Stewart/Brady in that thread. I invited all posters from this thread to post their political stuff there instead of this thread so we could keep politics out of TSW. They were afraid to come to that thread and left this thread as soon as it went to PPP. They just love popping up from behind the wall, taking a shot and then hiding again. Yes, they are chickenshits and they are afraid to put their Huff Post cliches to any real scrutiny or critical thought.