Which of the UDFAs will make the final roster??

It doesn't happen often, but there's a chance that one or more of the Bills' UDFAs will make the final roster.

I think the guys that have the best chance include:

1. DE C. Reed - Projected to be a R5 pick, he has good size, can get to the QB, and played against tough competition.

2. AJ Tarpley - Not big but very smart. He's a two year captain who played at Stanford. The Bills are a lil short-handed at LB.

3. OT T. Chandler - He's book-end big and the Bills only have three viable OTs on the roster from last year. They would certainly love to have a fourth.

4. DE A. Hudson - He's small, but quick & fast and can get to the QB. He also played against some tough competition. Ryan likes guys who can rush the passer.

Your thoughts??

Tarpley and Reed have best shots. Problem is our roster is loaded and there are going to be many tough cuts. You watch other teams grab our cuts when we get to 53. That is how far this team has come under Whaley

Tarpley and Reed have best shots. Problem is our roster is loaded and there are going to be many tough cuts. You watch other teams grab our cuts when we get to 53. That is how far this team has come under Whaley

Bingo.

I think Graham is moving to safety and they will cut either Meeks or Rambo. I think the 7th round WR Lewis will be PS or IR. O'Leary will prove to be so unathletic they will let him go too.

I think they keep at least two UDFA - an OT and Reed. Then it will come down to Tarpley vs. another LB or even Easley for the last spot.

I think Graham is moving to safety and they will cut either Meeks or Rambo. I think the 7th round WR Lewis will be PS or IR. O'Leary will prove to be so unathletic they will let him go too.

I think they keep at least two UDFA - an OT and Reed. Then it will come down to Tarpley vs. another LB or even Easley for the last spot.

Absolutely ridiculous, but I should expect that from you by now

Regarding your opinion of O'leary, so far it sounds just the opposite. From everything I've read about him is that he is quite athletic and an old school TE. He just does it under the radar so to speak. I thought that it was quoted in an article that he has great hands and he can stay in and block very well.

Got to say Chandler. We are scary thin at OT. Glen,Henderson a 7th rd pick,and Kouja. Guy that couldnt block a paper bag. What happens if one goes down, which Glenn has done before? You got paper bag boy starting, not good. We must find a vet cut from another tdam as depth or udfa must shine.