would Brady come back?

Just wondering, what are everyone's thoughts on this.

I know the chances of Brady getting suspended for the whole year are slim to none but.....

If he did have to sit out the entire year, at his age, would he even return or just retire?

Would he stay in good enough shape to come back the player he is now, or would he just say screw you to the NFL and hang it up.

I think his ego would not let him "quit" on a sour note, but I don't think he would be as good after a year off at his age.

Maybe just wishful thinking.....

hes turning 38 this training camp. hed be returning at 39. then you roll in questions like would he have a spot with the pats, if JG played well and he lied to kraft, and with his short future. does he start fresh elsewhere?

i dont know what he would do. id doubt hed want to end on this note, but it would be tough to return from at nearly 40.

I surely think he would come back. The only real question is if Jeanine Garapolo lights it up. I doubt that happens but I guess it's possible. Then Kraft and Belichick would have a real problem on their hands. I think they would trade him. It also is affected by how many more years Belichick wants to coach.

Garapolo would have earned starting job by then

That's the real question. What if Brady gets Brady'd by Garappolo? What if Brady is suspended for 8+ games and Jimmy straight rips it up (with one bad game in week 2 of course). I doubt Jimmy would be fine just going back to the bench for several more seasons of clip board carrying after an extended period of success.

I surely think he would come back. The only real question is if Jeanine Garapolo lights it up. I doubt that happens but I guess it's possible. Then Kraft and Belichick would have a real problem on their hands. I think they would trade him. It also is affected by how many more years Belichick wants to coach.

You beat me to it!

Edited by Chuck Wagon

I was wondering what had happened to her since The Truth About Cats and Dogs.

Interesting career change.

At first I thought two games. Now I'm thinking it may be more like eight. They really could come down hard on the Pats this time, mostly for the non cooperation.

one talking head mentioned the first number will be high to make it look like they came down hard and to leave room for appeal. So I think it will be more than 2, because an appeal down to 0 would look like a joke. I think it will be 4 with an appeal down to 2. This will still allow them to go 14-2 obviously, lol Edited by YoloinOhio

He'll be unseated by Garoppolo and then we'll trade a first round pick for him in the off-season. He'll have some big games in the first half of 2016. Some nice deep bombs to Peerless Price, probably. But then other teams will catch on and just blitz on every play and we'll miss the playoffs.

one talking head mentioned the first number will be high to make it look like they came down hard and to leave room for appeal. So I think it will be more than 2, because an appeal down to 0 would look like a joke. I think it will be 4 with an appeal down to 2. This will still allow them to go 14-2 obviously, lol

I'm thinking along these lines. Question: if Brady appeals, will he be eligible to play during the appeal process, and therefore be in against the Bills?

Hopefully the NFL gives him a year, and the appeal only knocks it down a few games. Of course, this is all part of evil Bellicheck's plan to have a top pick in next years draft to get Brady's replacement.