Prediction Time! What Will Tom Brady's Punishment Be?

361 members have voted

1. 1. What will Tom Brady's penalty be for 'Deflategate'?

• No penalty. The NFL will have a meeting with him, and declare the situation resolved.
    • Small to moderate fine. (Less than $500k)
    • Larger fine. ($500k and above)
    • 1-2 game suspension
    • 3 or more game suspension
    • Lifetime ban.

one of the equipment guys called himself the DEFLATOR

there can be no doubt about what that means

bribes were had and lies were told.

All circumstantial until PROVEN otherwise.

I would not believe a thing that comes out in the media. They are all about ratings, not facts.

Imo

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

says he who broke he Rex Ry

I would not believe a thing that comes out in the media. They are all about ratings, not facts.

Imo

there was nothing circumstantial about the scared shitless look on Cinderella Brady's face in his first deflategate PC.

after the initial lie he was more relaxed in the retelling.

they break the rules all the time and you expect them to suddenly toe the line?

not likely

Imo

Evidence doesn't somehow not count if it's circumstantial. The only question is whether the evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, establishes that it is more likely than not that the rules were violated.

Can't see how he doesn't sit a few games for obstructing the league's investigation and lying. They have to sit him at least 1/2 a season or nobody will ever work w/ the league on an investigation again.

Can't see how he doesn't sit a few games for obstructing the league's investigation and lying. They have to sit him at least 1/2 a season or nobody will ever work w/ the league on an investigation again.

and maybe this is part of the results.

What a mess these tattle tells have created. Maybe the message is

sssshhh. and everyone gets paid.

thats my fear

I am going with an initial suspension of 8 games (same as Anthony Hargrove initially got for limited cooperation with NFL investigation.) Upon appeal, Brady's will be knocked down to 4. This would mean he misses 3 huge games - Pitt, @Bills, @Dallas. Sprinkled in are Jax and a bye week. He would return @Indy on SNF, against the team that started the whole thing. $$$$$

Edited by YoloinOhio

I am going with an initial suspension of 8 games (same as Anthony Hargrove initially got for limited cooperation with NFL investigation.) Upon appeal, Brady's will be knocked down to 4. This would mean he misses 3 huge games - Pitt, @Bills, @Dallas. Sprinkled in are Jax and a bye week. He would return @Indy on SNF, against the team that started the whole thing. $$$$$

I'm pulling for 8 games and a failing appeal :D

But the bolded is too good for the NFL to pass up.

Edited by Dorkington