Bills are 18th in ESPN power rankings

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills take a CB and it's a negative because we have a good secondary and have more pressing needs. Jets take an interior DL and it's a positive, even though interior DL is their strength.

Love how the media works. But I get it.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

After finishing last year 17th. Wow, espn must think highly of Marrone and Orton.

@mikerodak: After finishing last season No. 17, the Bills dropped to No. 18 in our ESPN post-draft Power Rankings: http://t.co/mLnEpLitw0

We have no QB. Other teams got better. I don't feel slighted...

Clicked in here to post the same thing.

Also, even if this were my first encounter with him, it's enough to prove to me that Rodak is nothing more than a troll, baiting irate Bills fans to give him clicks.

We have no QB. Other teams got better. I don't feel slighted...

we didn't have one last year either and the rest of our team is better. Orton for Cassel is a wash at worst. Imo. I don't care what the power rankings say now or ever just find it funny

Clicked in here to post the same thing.

Also, even if this were my first encounter with him, it's enough to prove to me that Rodak is nothing more than a troll, baiting irate Bills fans to give him clicks.

i never give him clicks. If I want to read something hes tweeting about I go straight to espn.com Edited by YoloinOhio

They also have our record last year at 10-6. You know, fwiw.

haha i noticed that. almost set up a B/R account just to let them know, but it didnt seem worth the time.

funnier still is that the buffalo bills website reposted that mistake in one of their articles aggregating opinions on the bills from around the internet:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/What-theyre-saying-Grades-and-reviews-for-the-Bills-2015-draft-class/1e280db6-a154-4906-b95a-854c47008482