Alex Carrington in Buffalo for FA visit // Update: signed

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid and good depth. Welcome back and he should slap his agent.

I am late to the party. as usual.

Delighted to get Alex back. wish he never left. I thought he was really coming into his stride just before the injury.

this excellent news and gives me "homer" goose bumps.

next thing you know Fred will be on the Wall and our RBs coach!

Before his injury he was being touted as someone who was about to breakout and become a big contributor. Since the injury he hasn't done squat. This makes me wonder how much these injuries have taken out of his game.

There's no guarantee he makes the squad, if he performs in preseason, awesome, if not, no big loss. It's worth kicking the tires on, because he was solid as a depth player when Pettine was here.

That's right, edited my post above to include Taylor and take off Harvin.

Too true!

Sorry just saw this post

carrington was not a bad 3rd rd pick. not every pick has to be an all pro. hes solid, and has moments of being very hard to deal with pass rush wise.

i dont get some of you fans

Add to that he was coming into his own after adding the weight and playing dt.

This is a great addition! Dude blocked 4 kicks and kept 7 points off the board in 2013 (damn that one that was still able to quack over the crossbar). I've been trying to find out if that's an NFL record, but there doesn't seem to be a stat for blocked kicks. Also quality DL depth. Can't wait to see what he does with this DL.