RD 6, Pick 194: TE Nick O'Leary, Florida State

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the pick! And this late? Never thoiught he'd drop to here, but I guess a 4.93 time in the 40 will do. All he does is make plays, though. I'm at FSU for graduation today and even my sons friends are getting a kick out of the Bills connection.

First of al congrats. It's hilarious that all these Florida guys are going back up north!

This is a really good pick for the 6th round. I went into the draft thinking it will be very hard for a 6th round pick to make the team (with a caveat that a blocking TE could do it), but OLeary has a decent to good chance.

Polian just said that the GM will get to play golf with his grandfather, and then the guys on the desk started talking about Augusta. Probably not our GM though. ;)

First of al congrats. It's hilarious that all these Florida guys are going back up north!

Make enough money for a lifetime.... then retire to Florida. Isn't that how it works? They just do it a lot faster.

(Or file bankruptcy within 5 years of retiring, but if they're Bills they're the smart ones, right?)