Adam Schein

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We ain't going 0-3. I'd put money on it. We're better than the Dolphins, and no chance we drop our first two at home...to anyone...Colts and Pats included. I say we come out of it 2-1. We're not the same old Bills anymore, kiddies. This team has some teeth.

Colts punter, lol

@PatMcAfeeShow: Dear @NFL,

Research has shown that it's best to have us travel to Buffalo during the warmer months.. It's Science

Thanks with love,

Pat

@PatMcAfeeShow: Buffalo in September... Punter's dream come true.. I can't wait to get started

Edited by YoloinOhio

I for one am happy we get the Colts early before they settle in as they try and figure out how to balance out their attack with a better running game. I believe they'll try to run the ball - fail and then revert to the passing game. We will anticipate this and be ready for a full on attack on the QB. Our unknown offensive attack will be hard to prepare for and we'll surprise them with multiple formations and disguises. We'll see if that's enough.

Obviously Rex seems to play the Patriots tough and usually makes it a close game. We'll see if we're ready to win a tight game with the world champs.

One thing I'm fairly certain of is we are a tough beat. I don't find it reasonable that anyone - amateur or professional - that can honestly say this loaded Bills team can be predicted to go 0-3 no matter who the opponents are.