Hairston signs with Chargers

Good luck to Hairston. He was good depth, when he was here.

Not sure how he was good depth. He didn't do much of anything and rarely played. To me he was more of a disappointment.

Edited by nucci

Good for him. He is reunited with coach who made him productive swing tackle.

Chad Rhinehart wanted to go to San Diego to play for Joe D'Alessandris. He appeared to be cut in cost saving move and way to weaken Denver.

Marone's biggest mistake was not keeping Joe D'Alessandris.

Why can't you people get his name right? It's not Chad Rhinehart. It's Chester McReinbolden IV

Agreed.

But the million dollar question is: Chaz or Chas?

I know his wife spells it Chas, but his mistress spells it Chaz. No surprise there.

Can you guys just let it go. It still hurts everytime I read his name; even when koolaid misspells it. He's like the girl I broke up with who then dropped 20 pounds, got a tan and a boob job, dyed her hair blond, and started dating some other dude. And you guys keep reminding me that she's gone and are squabbling over how to spell her name. I'm drowning here and you're describing the water. Edited by Rob's House

Can you guys just let it go. It still hurts everytime I read his name; even when koolaid misspells it. He's like the girl I broke up with who then dropped 20 pounds, got a tan and a boob job, dyed her hair blond, and started dating some other dude. And you guys keep reminding me that she's gone and are squabbling over how to spell her name. I'm drowning here and you're describing the water.

Good news, buddy! She is available again!