FA Brad Smith visiting Bills. Yes, that one.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex bringing back the WILDCAT like it was the 2010 Jets...heyooooooo

honestly, he must have sat down with Russ and Whaley and the Pegula's and said "listen, we are going to be the 2010 NY Jets and go to the division championship game" and everyone was like hellllllllll yesssssss

honestly, he must have sat down with Russ and Whaley and the Pegula's and said "listen, we are going to be the 2010 NY Jets and go to the division championship game" and everyone was like hellllllllll yesssssss

were they in the hot tub? My guess is yes.

B.c he brings in one guy who will most likely be a special teams player?

B.c he brings in one guy who will most likely be a special teams player?

everything he is doing is trying to mimic that team. great defense and run game, below avg QB, ground and pound. Brad Smith would be icing on the cake. don't forget, we have Tony Sparano Jr as one of the assistants so wildcat is a definite possibility :lol:

were they in the hot tub? My guess is yes.

you know it!!

I would assume it's just Rex doing a favor for an ex player that is a very great guy and Rex liked a lot so his name is seen around the league as getting a look, in hopes another team will give him a look. He doesn't really have a spot here at all, especially with Easley and Harvin.

I actually like Smith more than most but I have to ask "why" on this? I guess that he could be used a short yardage back, STer and the last WR on the roster? I still don't see the fit but that is all that I can come up with.

essentially competing with a guy like hogan? doubt its an upgrade but if he fits a role they are hoping to fill, more power to them, i guess.... id assume little to no guaranteed dollars, so competing for a spot and not owning one if he signs

I would assume it's just Rex doing a favor for an ex player that is a very great guy and Rex liked a lot so his name is seen around the league as getting a look, in hopes another team will give him a look. He doesn't really have a spot here at all, especially with Easley and Harvin.

probably closer to the truth.