The next time you watch the Bills in the Super Bowl...

who do you want to be with you, and where will you be watching?

Personally, I'll do everything I can to be there in person with my son. I think I have a shot to be able to do that, but if I can't, I want to be home with my wife, kids and Mom. It will be quite the celebration when we win. How about you?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who do you want to be with you, and where will you be watching?

Personally, I'll do everything I can to be there in person with my son. I think I have a shot to be able to do that, but if I can't, I want to be home with my wife, kids and Mom. It will be quite the celebration when we win. How about you?

I will be there with my dad and my brother. I have vowed to never miss TE Super Bowl if they make it again. I grew up in the glory years going with them and would want to spend that game with them the 3 of us are planning on London this year for the same reason. Edited by Kirby Jackson

It's strange how much I think about this. I feel like no one would really be able to understand what I'm going through, except for my immediate family. But then, if they lose, I can't imagine wanting anyone around me.

If they won, well I have no idea as I'm fairly certain my heart would stop

If it's in the next few years, my wife and I will do all we can to be there... If it's after 5 years, add my son to that mix.... If something happens and we can't make it, I will be surrounded by my

Wife, children, and parents in my house. I any imagine benign able to drive after that game, even if I don't drink! Lol

Man, I don't know. Most of my Bills-loving family are gone, except for my cousins. But I'm far away from them. The only thing I could imagine is taking my cousin to see it in person, which would be an incredible thing to experience if they win. But man, that would be pricey.

If not that, then I have no idea who I'd watch it with. It might have to be just by myself. Over the years, my tolerance for watching games has taken a nosedive, and I get nervous as hell, even during games that don't mean a damn thing and they're fighting for last place. I don't think anyone else would want to watch a game with me. I can't imagine the kind of meds I would need to be on now to watch a Bills Super Bowl.

I went to one of the SBs in the glory years -- the worst one, of course (52-17) -- and it was pretty depressing. It would be nice to make up for that.

Not sure. The scars still run deep from those four consecutive losses. I watched all those games by myself so I could watch the game with no distractions. I felt like I had connection with those players that played together for years and were so easy to root for- Kelly, Smith, Reed, Thomas, Hull, Bennett, Conlan, Odomes, Wolford, Jones, Pike, Metzelaars, Beebe, Tasker, Talley, Kelso, Ballard, etc. Maybe I'm older but I don't have the bond I had with those great teams of the late 80's, early 90's so would be alot less emotionally invested.

Unfortunately no one in New Zealand gives a $hit about "American Football", so I assume I'd be streaming the game from NFL Gamepass and watching it with my family.

My wife and I would make a lot of good food, and we'd drink a lot of good beer and watch the Bills finally win the first of many!

Let's go Buffalo!

Edited by Bad Things

I'm not sure why so many of you are saying you would be there. I have no desire at all to go to a Super Bowl, much less one the Bills are playing in. You would be surrounded by fans of the other team and a bunch of corporate DBs who don't even really care about the game at all. I'd be at a small party with some friends and family. And I would not drink more than 4 beers so I could actually remember the experience. If we win, however, that drink intake immediately increases after the game is in the bag or over.

I've had this internal debate many times over in my head. My dad and I have an unofficial pact to go. I think I would want to be in the host city for the game even if I didn't have a ticket, and take part in the partying the days leading up to the game. Especially if it was a New Orleans, Miami, Cali- type venue. Then if they won, would immediately hop a plane to buffalo for the best party God ever created. If they lost though, man that would be rough....

Locked away in a dark room...all by myself.

Yeah, probably this.

BUT, I've also considered driving back to Buffalo and hand-picking who I'm watching it with.

The wife has said we'll host a Super Bowl party. I hate SB parties. No thanks.

Edited by Seasons1992