Am I a narc or a solid citizen ?

great move. thanks for doing it.

this land is your land, this land is my land, from california to the la la la la la, this land was meant for you and me.

Christ, man, go eat a Snickers.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, not exactly feeling myself of recent - maybe it makes myself. miley cyrus wrecking ball is what all men work out to, right?

That song is actually one of my guilty pleasures.

That song is actually one of my guilty pleasures.

ditto. katy perry and taylor swift are on my workout playlists.

nicest thing about miley cyrus is becky (now 100% just a friend) had the exact body of her but firmer. and thats the type of figure i am in to.

ditto. katy perry and taylor swift are on my workout playlists.

nicest thing about miley cyrus is becky (now 100% just a friend) had the exact body of her but firmer. and thats the type of figure i am in to.

I don't like Katy Perry. I think she's a yeller. But I, too, like Taylor Swift. She is also one of the most beautiful women on the planet, IMO.

Regardless, good call on your part. The person either needs help or, as you thought, is bombed. I'm not disagreeing with your assessment. Occam's razor is well utilized here. The simplest explanation is probably correct.... and he's 'probably' bombed. I'd withhold judgement, though, and let the police work it out.

Both of these are good calls.

on the brightside, he can judge all he wants and tell the story and it really doesnt matter for anyone.

The house next door to us has been abandoned since we moved in back in August. Yesterday I was working from home and went outside at around noon. There was a pickup truck in the driveway and two guys were clearing out everything in the house. The iffy part of it was that they had smashed in the garage door to get inside. It looked really bad, like they had crashed the truck through it. Other neighbors didn't seem to care, but I called the police department to check on it. They did stop by, but never let me know what the deal was.

So I'm driving down the interstate and notice a u haul parked on a grassy area that has a body of water behind it.

I see them dumping 30 plus bags of trash into the public area. I called the non emergency 911 number and these toothless nascar fans probably got a nice surprise from the state police.

Good move? Or mind your business jerkoff ? It's 20,00 to go to the dump right up the street fwiw. I use it often.

Very good move. My daughter hates litter.

yeah, not exactly feeling myself of recent - maybe it makes myself. miley cyrus wrecking ball is what all men work out to, right?

It's okay to workout to it. Unless you're singing along at the top of your lungs in the middle of the local gym.