Am I a narc or a solid citizen ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I would PM you, as no one else cares about such an outdated matter.

Look at all those fools in Colorado and Washington state paying all those taxes!

It's not outdated to these people.

And don't get me wrong, I think it is cool that you saved a duckling from having to gets its little webbed feet all messy......I do. I'm guessing you'd have done the same if you saw someone boozing it up and maybe you'd have saved a human or duckling life. But with pot?

WTF is with the slam against NASCAR fans?

Have you ever attended a NASCAR race? I have more than once. Maybe it was because it was down south (Charlotte Motor Speedway), but I have never seen such a collection of scrubby toothless rednecks in my entire life. More mullets and missing teeth at one of those races than the entire state of Pennsylvania. Generally nice people though...just a little rough around the edges.

For the record, I do enjoy the occasional NASCAR race. As long as I am watching from my recliner drifting in and out of sleep.

Have you ever attended a NASCAR race? I have more than once. Maybe it was because it was down south (Charlotte Motor Speedway), but I have never seen such a collection of scrubby toothless rednecks in my entire life. More mullets and missing teeth at one of those races than the entire state of Pennsylvania. Generally nice people though...just a little rough around the edges.

For the record, I do enjoy the occasional NASCAR race. As long as I am watching from my recliner drifting in and out of sleep.

I consider myself a redneck. Proudly, I still have all of my teeth. Surprising since I still chew.

Edited by Show Me The Baby

It's not outdated to these people.

And don't get me wrong, I think it is cool that you saved a duckling from having to gets its little webbed feet all messy......I do. I'm guessing you'd have done the same if you saw someone boozing it up and maybe you'd have saved a human or duckling life. But with pot?

Cool story grandpa, is the baked chicken too salty again ? Let's stay on topic please.

Bump the marijuana thread if you must.

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a redneck. Well, unless you're the illiterate, ignorant kind. Nothing worse and more dangerous, IMO, than a dummy with strong opinions.

Yes, I know the type. I was born and raised deep in the Ozarks. Still go home every now and then to remind myself why I left. You nailed it in your first post about them being generally nice. The only beneficial things I came away with are my skills as a fisherman and hunter, my fighting ability, and my wife.

Still trying to shake chewing tobacco and that r in wash.

I think that's pretty much the definition of a narc, but still a solid thing to do...

That is not true at all. Narc it short for narcotics officer and is used to refer to someone who blows people in to the police for drug violations. Usually a low level user or dealer who turns in their dealer or supplier to save themselves.

Edited by Mark80

That is not true at all. Narc it short for narcotics officer and is used to refer to someone who blows people in to the police for drug violations. Usually a low level user or dealer who turns in their dealer or supplier to save themselves.

I really don't think that was the context of Ryan L Billz original post, I believe he was referring to something more along these lines...http://chatslang.com/meaning/narc

In short, Ryan L Bills is a solid citizen that narc'ed...

Edited by ricojes

"Narc" has been turned into a general slang term associated with "tattling" on someone. Since most low level drug "busts" are victimless crimes, it was just a natural progression for the term.

I really don't think that was the context of Ryan L Billz original post, I believe he was referring to something more along these lines...http://chatslang.com/meaning/narc

In short, Ryan L Bills is a solid citizen that narc'ed...

I'll agree to disagree with you. I certainly am not going to change my opinion based on a website called "chatslang" and even further that point by saying it is a 3 star page with only 1 vote on it.

I would say the term snitch or rat is more what you guys are talking about, but no one gives a crap about the English language anymore, not even most journalist, so what does it really matter? We all get the point.

Edited by Mark80

I'll agree to disagree with you. I certainly am not going to change my opinion based on a website called "chatslang" and even further that point by saying it is a 3 star page with only 1 vote on it.

I would say the term snitch or rat is more what you guys are talking about, but no one gives a crap about the English language anymore, not even most journalist, so what does it really matter? We all get the point.

I didn't say that was a legit site, just stated that's how I believe he was using the term. This is just a "Bills fan" forum my man, I wouldn't worry too much about using a term that may or may not be 100% accurate...

Edited by ricojes