Who is your draft "bust" and draft "sleeper"?

Bust: Sammy Watkins. Underrated: ODB.

Brilliant!

Dang Busting on the hometown boy.

Sleeper - Jeff Luc LB 6'1" 251 Cincinati, kid is an old school banger

Bust - Hate to say it and hope he excels but a a D3 kid who had a great combine makes me nervous - Ali Marpet.

A great combine is a great combine. Any D3 kid, yes, should be suspect but this guy, in effect, aced the GRE.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm

@nfldraftscout: Interesting nugget: Two teams I talked to really didn't like Maxx Williams in interviews. "Cocky, bored, seemed too good for us."

Maybe he drops. Get the Maxx for the minimum.

So....................he IS the next Gronk................ B-)

Hmmm

@nfldraftscout: Interesting nugget: Two teams I talked to really didn't like Maxx Williams in interviews. "Cocky, bored, seemed too good for us."

Maybe he drops. Get the Maxx for the minimum.

Are gingers allowed to be cocky? And I love me some Maxx.

Bingo.

Shaq Mason

Georgia Tech ACC

6'1" Height

300LBS. Weight

Under-rated because of his height, but a terrific O-lineman.

That guy can really move people in the run game. What's funny is he doesn't seem to be highly regarded, but his tape is very impressive.

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/shaquille-mason-vs-nc-state-2014/

I like: DL, Miss St., Preston Smith (2nd rounder), DL, Iowa, Louis Trinca-Pasat (late rounder)

Trinca-Pasat, although not as strong as Kyle Williams reminds me a lot of him coming out of college. Similar statures and both high hustle guys.

I don't like: DE, LSU, Danielle Hunter. Watching his tape, I see an athletic looking freak who is always blocked, slow off the snap, and bad at diagnosing the play in front of him. Just doesn't seem to have any instincts at all.