Rolling Stones at the Ralph concert thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm flying in for it. Will Hammer's Lot be open for the show?

Yes I will be planning on holding parking spots for Two Bills Drive posters. I'll be starting a parking thread shortly for those who are interested. Edited by Hammered a Lot

Hammer, how would this work, and what do you need?

DM. Sent

Are they going to have reserved seats? Seems like every other show I have been to at the Ralph (when it was still Rich Stadium) was "every man for himself"

The old "SuperFest" days. Loved them.

The last concert I went to at Rich Stadium was . . . the Rolling Stones. We waited all night long in front of a Record Theatre at Cornell. We got tickets, but they were pretty far back. The concert was a lot of fun though. The last time I saw the Stones was down here in Miami.

I am tempted to fly up for this concert and combine it with a trip to Buffalo. I took my 12 year old to see U2 a few years ago. Perhaps going to see the Stones will be a continuation of his musical education.

Are they going to have reserved seats? Seems like every other show I have been to at the Ralph (when it was still Rich Stadium) was "every man for himself"

yes. guns and roses/Metallica/faith no more was like that in '92. I was 16 and on the field and no idea how that happened. Edited by YoloinOhio

yes. guns and roses/Metallica/faith no more was like that in '92. I was 16 and on the field and no idea how that happened.

I remember GNR was very late for their performance and it started to get a bit unruly. There were cups flying from the seats to the floor and back up to the seats, it almost looked like it was snowing with all the white cups flying around. You throw a cup with ice from the upper deck onto the turf, it has some velocity and it was pretty scary. So they started showing girls flashing on the video boards and order was restored cause everyone likes boobies. GNR finally arrived, probably 45 minutes to an hour late. Their performance begins with Axel and piano rising from under the stage. Faith No More was great that day and Metallica rocked as well. That was a good show, great weather as well...

I saw the Stones the last time they played Rich Stadium as well, '97 maybe. That was an awesome show...

Edited by ricojes

Anyone have any idea about what we are talking about for ticket prices yet?

depends on the city. orlando tickets start at 67.50 to around $400. Buffalo could be announced later today. Ticketmaster accounts get priorty checkout. have tickets mailed,instead of printing them at home, concerns about hacking.

Demand for Buffalo will be heavy since no TO or NYC show. Buffalo is the last scheduled USA stop.