This was once a Garrett Grayson thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They knew Tom Brady was the greatest QB of all time yet were willing to wait until the 6th round to pick him? Interesting draft strategy.

When you say "draft strategy", could that be a code phrase for "Fairy Tale" ? ............."Brady's our man for the next 15 years but this is only Round 3 let's take the nickel back here and 70 picks later draft the legend. No worries" :worthy:

If Grayson can play guard, I'm all in.

+1 Maybe EJ can play guard. There's got to be something he can do !

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

Good idea.

He sucks, and has proven time and again he's not a starting QB in this league.

How'm I doin'?

That's right.. Now you need to find some arbitrary and un provable deficiency... Like a weak grip or turf induced yips. Then fixate on it at all times. That's it!! Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Urban LOVES all 3. He's continually gushed about how much the story of Cardale Jones can impact kids in poor situations. He loves the guts Braxton has shown, how he could be "woe is me" with everything that's happened but never showed a hint of that attitude. They also brought in two more guys in this class in Gibson & Burrow who could start day 1 at 50+ division 1 programs.

I expect Cardale to be the QB with Braxton on the field a lot. My concern is this isn't Indiana, Jalin Marshall and Zeke are among the very best in the nation at what they do. Mike Thomas is going to be a 1st round pick. Everyone on the team says there's guys in practice who don't even see the field on Saturdays that would blow peoples minds. I think that gets lost a lot with the "just put Braxton at H-Back" crowd. I'm drinking the Kool Aide as hard as anyone else, but I expect there's going to be plenty of opportunities for everyone to get snaps as there's going to be more than a few games put away by halftime.

urban said this week he is considering using a "specialty QB" like he did with Tebow early on. The Qb situation seems to be eating at him.

I did and I was going to comment on that. I wouldn't hate the pick but he loves him (and every other 'Cane).

His scouting reports though are pretty solid.

whaley is at miami pro day today ... they have several good prospects outside of Walford but still interesting Edited by YoloinOhio

whaley is at miami pro day today ... they have several good prospects outside of Walford but still interesting

If the Bills draft a guy named Ereck Flowers they could undo all the good of this offseason and send the franchise into a 15 year tailspin. Either that or drafting Ereck Flowers reverses the tailspin started by Erik Flowers and ensures 15 years of prosperity.

If the Bills draft a guy named Ereck Flowers they could undo all the good of this offseason and send the franchise into a 15 year tailspin. Either that or drafting Ereck Flowers reverses the tailspin started by Erik Flowers and ensures 15 years of prosperity.

Is that pronounced err-REC, as in "hard," or AIR-ic, as in, "my parents were too stupid to correctly spell Eric?"

Guys it's pretty obvious that the Bills will be drafting a QB, They are a QB needy team.

plus look at all the pre-draft visits and private

work outs. 2/3 rds of them have been QB's.

it's pretty common knowledge that most of the Bills draft picks they are getting ready to make will come off the list below. Just like in past years.

my prediction is it will be Bryce Petty with

pick # 50 in the 2nd Round. I am all for it.

I think Petty is the best QB in this draft class

Here's a roundup of where the Bills have been and who they have visited with. This list will be updated leading up to draft night.

>>Also read: Full list of Buffalo Bills' draft picks

NFL Scouting Combine

Blake Bell, TE, Oklahoma

Bryan Bennett, QB, Southeastern Louisiana

Anthony Boone, QB, Duke

Brandon Bridge, QB, South Alabama

Shane Carden, QB, East Carolina

Cody Fajardo, QB, Nevada

Connor Halliday, QB, Washington State

Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA

David Johnson, RB, Northern Iowa

Jerry Lovelocke, QB, Prairie View A&M

Sean Mannion, QB, Oregon State

Ali Marpet, G/OT, Hobart

Nick Marshall, QB/DB Auburn

Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor

Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado State

Blake Sims, QB, Alabama

Clive Walford, TE, Miami

All-Star Game

Aaron Ripkowski, FB, Oklahoma

B.J. Finney, C, Kansas State

Pro Days

Michigan State (Doug Whaley in attendance)

Colorado State

West Virginia

University at Buffalo

Southern Mississippi

Arizona State

East Carolina

Penn State

Nevada

Missouri

Texas

Private Workout

Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado State