How many former Bills on that list?

Torrell Troup

Manese Foketi

Marcus Dowtin

Lonnie Pryor

Kip Edwards

Brandon Burton

anyone else?

Adam Carriker is interesting if he's healthy.

I hope Fendi Onobun and Gucci Onobagel get another shot. They've gotta be hungry for one.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. No QB's eh? We gotta turn over every rock! Sure I hope Manuel wow's us -or Tyrod is the second coming of Kaepernik -or Cassle is the next Earl Morral - but until that can be witnessed, I fear this deadly collection of superior offensive players will never really threaten..

Does the CFL have something like this??

I think Tyler Wilson is still worth a look. Pro style QB who was pretty good for the two seasons he player data Arkansas.

Statistics

Season Team GP GS CMP ATT CMP% YDS TD INT YPG YPC YPA LNG SACK RAT

2008 (Fr.) Arkansas 2 0 11 22 50.0 69 1 2 34.5 6.3 3.1 10 3 73.2

2009 (RFr.) Arkansas 5 0 22 36 61.1 218 2 2 43.6 9.9 6.1 21 0 119.2

2010 (RSo.) Arkansas 6 0 34 51 66.7 453 4 3 75.5 13.3 8.9 54 3 155.4

2011 (RJr.) Arkansas 13 13 277 438 63.2 3,638 24 6 279.8 13.1 8.3 68 26 148.4

2012 (RSr.) Arkansas 11 11 249 401 62.1 3,387 21 13 307.9 13.6 8.4 80 15 143.8

Career Arkansas 37 24 593 948 62.6 7,765 52 26 209.9 13.1 8.2 80 47 144.0

I am surprised Jerry hasn't signed him yet.

So Michael Sam was actually slower now then he was at the combine...

All the times were slow. Michael Bush ran a 4.9 or something sloth like, a lot of guys were over 5. Either it's really embarrassing or there was an issue with the laser timers (at least that's what the guys there are saying).

All the times were slow. Michael Bush ran a 4.9 or something sloth like, a lot of guys were over 5. Either it's really embarrassing or there was an issue with the laser timers (at least that's what the guys there are saying).

Wow these guys can't even take a hint and decide to blame it on timers...

Wow these guys can't even take a hint and decide to blame it on timers...

Wanna bet these guys have been practising for months for the veterans combine? It is wierd that all the timings are that high, you'd expect better times from at least a few.

Wanna bet these guys have been practising for months for the veterans combine? It is wierd that all the timings are that high, you'd expect better times from at least a few.

I wouldn't expect better times from older players and players that never made it.

It was extremely boring TV.

It felt like half of the 1-hour show was the NFLN guys talking up the event, saying what a good idea it was, etc.

Also, it wasnt a combine in the normal sense. There was no setup where guys at the same position ran the same drill back-to-back. Basically, they just showed whatever they wanted to talk about.

Sad, boring TV.

This whole thing is depressing. It is just a bunch of guys realizing that it's the end of the road. For some, at least they had decent careers (Bush, Felix, etc...). There are others that really never got it going.

That was my take on it as well. Just seems sad. I hope a couple of these guys get another chance, though.

It was extremely boring TV.

It felt like half of the 1-hour show was the NFLN guys talking up the event, saying what a good idea it was, etc.

Also, it wasnt a combine in the normal sense. There was no setup where guys at the same position ran the same drill back-to-back. Basically, they just showed whatever they wanted to talk about.

Sad, boring TV.

I want expecting people to watch it... That isn't what it was about.

Got some press but not sure if it was due to his showing at the combine or just his tebow like media magnetism