London game will be streamed on Yahoo

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills versus Jags will have about the fewest people possible watching at 9:30AM eastern (6:30 in the west) and IS the trial run.

dont underestimate how many ppl will watch this game when there is no other game on

Its football at 9:30 in the morning before the regular sunday of football starts at 1:00

Edited by Max997

dont underestimate how many ppl will watch this game when there is no other game on

Its football at 9:30 in the morning before the regular sunday of football starts at 1:00

That's 6:30 AM in the west remember too. How many out there will get up (or stay up I suppose) to watch a game between the Bills and Jags?

Two top teams maybe, but Bills/Jags? Exceptionally light demand is my guess.

Anyone got tips/advice on recording streaming video - preferably with SW that won't infect my computer with a bunch of spyware etc

That's 6:30 AM in the west remember too. How many out there will get up (or stay up I suppose) to watch a game between the Bills and Jags?

any other sport i would agree but not football

which brings up a good question, with the game not being broadcast on sunday ticket will Vegas be streaming Yahoo as well? or does their sunday ticket package still include the game?

Edited by Max997

any other sport i would agree but not football

which brings up a good question, with the game not being broadcast on sunday ticket will Vegas be streaming Yahoo as well? or does their sunday ticket package still include the game?

It does not. It's via yahoo stream except for the station in Buffalo (WIVB) and the CBS affiliate in Jacksonville. That's it. No Sunday Ticket at all anytime or anywhere.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Question:

At or near game time, can we just go to Yahoo.com, wander around a bit, find a button that says "Click here to watch live streaming of the NFL game" and then...watch the game?

I.E., do I need to sign up for some account, create a password, sign up for some free service I don't want, etc.?

Thanks brother!

:beer::thumbsup:

I still think this is a lousy idea. And I love streaming in general.

We stream a lot of stuff too, and my son streams almost exclusively when home. I just spent 20+ minutes on a Samsung smart TV looking for the app following the instruction help yahoo provided. There is no "all apps" they say to click on (only my apps and categories like movies, information, etc.) and a search for "Yahoo" or "yahoo" had no results. I'll probably try to hook a laptop up to another TV, but no telling what will go wrong there. Yes, this sucks. Thanks Yahoo, you've been garbage and nothing has changed.

This is my biggest concern since as far as I know it will be the first live sporting event Yahoo will be streaming which makes it all the more amazing that they didnt do a trial run with another game.

Yahoo has been streaming Sunday Night Football for the past couple of years, along with concerts and other events. This isn't the first ever event for them. Just the first exclusive event.

We stream a lot of stuff too, and my son streams almost exclusively when home. I just spent 20+ minutes on a Samsung smart TV looking for the app following the instruction help yahoo provided.

Have your son help.

Anyone got tips/advice on recording streaming video - preferably with SW that won't infect my computer with a bunch of spyware etc

I use Playon.

https://www.playon.tv/

I'm usually up by 6am on weekends so I'll be streaming it. :thumbsup:

Naaaah....who am I kidding. I won't.