Do the Bills still have the best Dline after Free agency?

Do the bills still have the best front 4  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best Dline in football?

• Rams
    • Bills
    • Dolphins
    • Texans
    • Other

Vince Wilfork is a great addition for the Texans and if Clowney can get healthy and play up to or near his potential (Also Whitney Mercilus isn't bad and could improve) they could rival the Bills. JJ Watt, Wilfork, Mercilus and Clowney could be a real nasty D-line.

However outside of Watt and Wilfork that's a lot of potential and not much proven. Also Wilfork runs a risk of decline. Rams D-line could be really good too. Not sure Miami even with Suh rivals ours.

I think another interesting poll would be, "Who is the best DL in the AFCE?" Dareus, Kyle, Mario, Hughes, Wake, Suh, Richardson, Wilkerson, Vernon are probably the guys on the ballot. I would probably say Suh or Mario but either Dareus or the Jets guys are capable of moving into that spot.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Vince Wilfork is a great addition for the Texans and if Clowney can get healthy and play up to or near his potential (Also Whitney Mercilus isn't bad and could improve) they could rival the Bills. JJ Watt, Wilfork, Mercilus and Clowney could be a real nasty D-line.

However outside of Watt and Wilfork that's a lot of potential and not much proven. Also Wilfork runs a risk of decline. Rams D-line could be really good too. Not sure Miami even with Suh rivals ours.

F clowney and his if he can play.

I voted Rams.

and i love my Bills FF.

I'm saying yes. They have 3 guys that went to the Pro Bowl last year, 2 of the 4 1st team all-pros, a double digit sack guy and depth. Those other teams listed are all really good as well but if you are asking for THE best I think that it's the Bills.

Fanbois

it was all Schwaatz and finally having LBs.

The Bills have the best defensive coach in the NFL. Talent wise I think they've got 2/3 the best defensive lineman in the division. Miami lost Odrick and the Jets lost Rex. Schwartz was great but the Bills upgraded with Rex. On paper I think they not only have best D-Line but best D in league.

The Bills have the best defensive coach in the NFL. Talent wise I think they've got 2/3 the best defensive lineman in the division. Miami lost Odrick and the Jets lost Rex. Schwartz was great but the Bills upgraded with Rex. On paper I think they not only have best D-Line but best D in league.

I second this.

Miami also lost Starks who was a good player too

Continuity helps a lot. Not only was the starting 4 of our virtually Pro Bowl across the DL resigned, You have to go 5 deep at CB before the QB can survive the risk of picking on Brooks as both Graham and Robey have made QBs pay for focusing on them.

LB is the spot where personnel ? raise concerns. but the rekindled ability to play a 3-4 and drop Williams to OLB and revive Lawson likely solves this problem. Opposing teams MIGHT by the end of the season prove it on the field they are better than the Bills, but until further notice from reality this is the top D on the field.

IMO, the Rams have the best d-line in football. I might have even said this before they got Fairley. Robert Quinn is an animal, and Aaron Donald might be the best DT in football within the next couple years.

Buffalo is a close 2nd.

Agree completely