Go On Record: Stevie vs. 7-11

I don't see Hogan seeing the field much except for injury. He's a clear 4 and maybe 6 if you consider Easley will always be active.

Felton will play a lot. Clay will play a lot. Unless they cut him they will find plays for Fred. Harvin will play a lot as will Woods. It depends on what they think of Goodwin. And they may still sign or draft a big target. But I don't even see Hogan being active some games.

Tough to say re Stevie because New England is so weird with its receivers. They don't really throw much to their outside receivers, and I don't see them using Stevie in the slot over Edelman.

If he went to San Diego, same deal. Rivers really spreads the ball around quite a bit.

If I am Stevie, I might consider another better fit-- like the Jets.

Tough to say re Stevie because New England is so weird with its receivers. They don't really throw much to their outside receivers, and I don't see them using Stevie in the slot over Edelman.

If he went to San Diego, same deal. Rivers really spreads the ball around quite a bit.

If I am Stevie, I might consider another better fit-- like the Jets.

He might be doing just that.

Stevie is a better WR with a MUCH better QB throwing him the ball. All signs point to Stevie. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hogan cut honestly. I don't think it will happen but I wouldn't be shocked either

I don't see Hogan seeing the field much except for injury. He's a clear 4 and maybe 6 if you consider Easley will always be active.

LOL--gotta love that. Easley.....

Anyway, SJ will probably get more catches. But I think Hogan has a brighter future in the league.