Go On Record: Stevie vs. 7-11

Assuming the Patriots* finalize the deal, who has more catches, who has more yards, who have more drops, and who has more TDs?

Interesting.... Hogan may be on his way up.... While stevie is on his way down...

Last year they were nearly the same:

Hogan had 10 fewer yards, 6 more catches one more start and one more TD than SJ13.

I'm going Hogan.

I would guess that Stevie will have some nice games, but I'll take Hogan over the next few years. It's easy to forget that his combine numbers were outstanding. He also contributes to special teams. Lastly, Harvin is only on a 1 year deal. We could be back to Hogan at #3 in 2016. I'd be surprised if Stevie doesn't retire soon.

Hogan has 3 guys ahead of him, and is probably going to play in a run first offense.

SJ13 might have two guys ahead of him, in a pass heavy offense.

Pretty easy to choose SJ13.

That being said, Hogan is more valuable (for us) right now because he plays special teams, while almost putting up the same stats as SJ13's last season.

Stevie isn't playing ahead of Sammy, Robert, or Percy either.

If he were still here and had chemistry with any of Tyrod, EJ, or Woods Harvin may never have happened. Im just saying Watkins Woods outside Stevie in the slot. That would have been cool too.

A little surprised Stevie isn't headed back to be with Fitz....there was great chemistry there. That was the source of a lot of Stevie's 1000 yard seasons. Fitz and Stevie had a read/react setup that was impossible to defend (ask Revis)