Patriots signing Stevie Johnson

Luxy312

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevies biggest problem is he doesn't run disciplined routes...

Also his biggest asset - defensive backs are too distracted wondering what the !@#$ he's doing to actually cover him.

Wait til he drops another game winning ball. Belicheat will !@#$ing lose it.

Yeah...but if he does it against the Bills, he'll be my hero.

Dianna Marie RussiniVerified account @NBCdianna

No problems or issues between Stevie Johnson & the Patriots. The receiver will decide between the Chargers & the Patriots per sources

Also his biggest asset - defensive backs are too distracted wondering what the !@#$ he's doing to actually cover him.

I also agree with this but I think Brady would blow a gasket.

Edited by The Tomcat

Stevie was a talented receiver. He really cared about the Bills when he was playing here. So I hate it when people bad mouth him now. We all know now that Doug Marone was a jerk off. Whoever he couldn't work with was automatically cast aside. When things didn't work out, it may not always be the player's fault. With a good QB, I believe Stevie can still put up big number. Lets hope he doesn't sign with the Pats.

Heres a question;

- Would you rather have Stevie or Goodwin?

Tell me how much Stevie's gonna cost first. He'd be #3 or #4 on the depth chart and we've already got Harvin at $6 million. Can't pay that much for someone who'd essentially be a backup.

Without a doubt, Goodwin has to have a career training camp and stay healthy, but I'd like to see what he can do in a better scheme than he's played in so far...

I took that as sarcasm. I've come to ask myself ..

is he being serious

is he just joking for the hell of it

or

is he trolling for a response.

What in God's name did you take issue with my post about? I said Stevie Johnson used to be good and now he's not quite as good and that's "trolling?" Would you please stop throwing that term around so incredibly haphazardly?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Yeah...but if he does it against the Bills, he'll be my hero.

He owes us at least 2! I will take one each over the next two years. Chandler can chip in one this year for the other game!

Glad for him. Should be awesome to see him contribute to a winning team.

As long as it isn't against the Bills, right? Because those two games next year, SJ can suck it. Right?

SJ to the Patsies is GREAT NEWS !!

When we play them next year and they're down by 4 going for the game winning TD to win them the division over us, Brady throws a perfect pass to SJ in the EZ hitting him in the gut and he drops it and WE WIN!!

Go BILLS !!

AFC Championship Game - Bills 24, Cheatriots 20; 4th down with 5 seconds left in the game, Cheaters ball on the Bills 15 yard line.... Brady drops back and fires a rocket to a wide open Stevie Johnson........ oh $&%#, it hit him in the Sharpie and he dropped it, Bills win!!!

And then he and Chandler jump into the Pile of celebrating Bills and each flips Bellichek the bird screaming "played you b@&$h!". A guy can dream......

The Pats realize he's the only WR in the league who can dominate Revis. This signing is important for four games a year, two each with the Jets (and Revis) and the Bills (who no longer will care, but still...).