Spiller to the Saints

QB Bills

sproles played for the eagles and was productive.

This I'm aware of- but his last season with the saints was not. And he's still turning 32 this year so I can see how they'd make decisions to part with him and sign cj was all I was saying

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll always root for C.J, one of my favorite Bills ( I know he's not High on everyone's list) never heard him say a bad thing about anything! Best of luck CJ! You'll Always will be my favorite Player!

wow what are you 12? favorite player? ever heard of eric moulds? thurman thomas? im glad spiller is gone, cant wait to see him score a td after running for 5 carries for -3 yards and a fumble. dumbest bill ever. (except for mckelvin)

wow what are you 12? favorite player? ever heard of eric moulds? thurman thomas? im glad spiller is gone, cant wait to see him score a td after running for 5 carries for -3 yards and a fumble. dumbest bill ever. (except for mckelvin)

I find it hilarious that you beat up on him for being 12 and the first name out of your finger tips is Eric Moulds. :lol:

Spiller will be much better on another team. Not because he'll actually be better but we will just get to see the highlights of him in the open field and not have to suffer through all the 0-2 yd runs. Everytime he has a highlight run someone will start a thread, "what were the Bills thinking? We could have had Kiko AND Spiller!"

Just what I was thinking

I don't have a lot of confidence in the guy but if anyone can get something out of him it's Sean Peyton.

Not sure if this has been stated but Spiller seems to me is a younger Reggie Bush. Early on Bush was criticized for not running inside. Bouncing too many runs outside. Great college running backs that don't quite translate to NFL style offenses.

Bush never performed to expectations with the Saints. I'm not sure Peyton will do any better with Spiller.