Ian Rapoport: Eagles working to trade G Evan Mathis

Punch

I drink a protein powder super green food shake in the morning......

Tastes fricken horrible....but super good for you

Ditch the powder greens; those things taste horrible. Load your smoothie up with watercress and spinach plus frozen fruit. Just as many nutrients, but no bitter taste.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems perfect - except for his age and he only played 8 games last year (I presume he was one of the Eagles linemen who got hurt last year).

Interesting trivia: His uncle is Bob Baumhower.

Sprained MCL

Huh?

Like if it's a conditional 3rd that is a 4th if he doesn't make the Pro-Bowl (just an example), we can't trade our 4th or 3rd to someone else. Because we don't know which one it will be. Right? I mean, what if we traded our 4th and he didn't make the Pro-bowl? Do we have to give him back?

Like if it's a conditional 3rd that is a 4th if he doesn't make the Pro-Bowl (just an example), we can't trade our 4th or 3rd to someone else. Because we don't know which one it will be. Right? I mean, what if we traded our 4th and he didn't make the Pro-bowl? Do we have to give him back?

Not sure why that matters, but yes, that would indeed be the case, just as it was for this year's conditional pick for Bryce Brown.