DeMarco Murray - Signed by the Eagles!

KDIGGZ

I'm surprised Dallas let it get this far. Murray was a big difference maker for them. I'm all in that most RB's are a dime a dozen but a few are special and he's one of them. Dallas will not be as good next season without Murray. You can bank that,

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised Dallas let it get this far. Murray was a big difference maker for them. I'm all in that most RB's are a dime a dozen but a few are special and he's one of them. Dallas will not be as good next season without Murray. You can bank that,

Or they will just draft the best RB this year and use him behind that o-line?

Eagles starting RB…

1 month ago: LeSean McCoy

1 week ago: Frank Gore

1 day ago: Ryan Mathews

1 hour ago: DeMarco Murray

Seriously, Mathews was royally screwed over by Chip Kelly. So Gore, rumored to have been influenced by McCoy's input, goes to Indy instead and now Chip reneging on a deal, I gotta think Kelly's credibility is taking a bit of a hit. Not to mention his total bullschit about being offered a first for Bradford.

GO BILLS!!!

Seriously, Mathews was royally screwed over by Chip Kelly. So Gore, rumored to have been influenced by McCoy's input, goes to Indy instead and now Chip reneging on a deal, I gotta think Kelly's credibility is taking a bit of a hit. Not to mention his total bullschit about being offered a first for Bradford.

GO BILLS!!!

Gore was influenced by Andre Johnson who agreed that they wanted to play together in Indy.

Gore was influenced by Andre Johnson who agreed that they wanted to play together in Indy.

No doubt. But didn't McCoy mention giving some feedback to Gore during his pc? Regardless, Kelly comes across as a douche.

GO BILLS!!!