[closed]Bills interested in TE Charles Clay--update: F5 and stuff

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else imagine Rodak having the biggest smile on his face whenever he writes anything negative about the Bills?

So let me get this straight, Jared Cook gets $7M a year and Charles Clay $4M? That doesn't make sense to me.

I just got the alert on my cell right now. Crazy, I know. Totally boggles my mind why he would settle for simply 4m if indeed true.

Does anyone else imagine Rodak having the biggest smile on his face whenever he writes anything negative about the Bills?

Yes.

GordonGekko.png

"Gotcha again!"

I've seen this floating around on Twitter...pretty apropos

post-159-0-29231500-1424710062_thumb.jpg

Edited by eball

And although it's technically tampering it happens a lot at combine and wouldn't be shocked if bills talked to his agent already.

Teams find ways to skirt the rule as I understand it.

A lot of "we're definitely NOT talking about one of your clients, but what do you think a 6'3", 255-lb, 26 year-old TE would think of coming to Buffalo? Say, for around $5.5M/year? You know, hypothetically..."

I guarantee the leak from the bills yesterday to Carucci was perfectly timed.

Bills probably heard at combine Clay was close to signing for less than they are willing to pay and are beckoning the agent to wake up

that, or the bills "offer" is less than we expect and his current "ill just take the dolphins" was just as pointed to send the message of if you are interested, youll be paying.

Teams find ways to skirt the rule as I understand it.

A lot of "we're definitely NOT talking about one of your clients, but what do you think a 6'3", 255-lb, 26 year-old TE would think of coming to Buffalo? Say, for around $5.5M/year? You know, hypothetically..."

The word is Parker wrapped up Byrd to NO at the combine last year. It's just like a big agent convention.

that, or the bills "offer" is less than we expect and his current "ill just take the dolphins" was just as pointed to send the message of if you are interested, youll be paying.

yep