[closed]Bills interested in TE Charles Clay--update: F5 and stuff

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops this will have been a big waste of time if he re-signs with Miami after all of this. i feel like we didn't get the full story of how this would play out. i thought it was we submit an offer that Miami has to match. now it's basically a free for all with Cleveland and Miami making offers

I don't know if I remember a time in the last 15 years I've agreed so much with our teams front office, it really sucks to see them go after the top tier of FAs who'd fill our needs only to come up short on every one. You can't really blame it when almost everyone resigned with their team, but it's still disappointing to keep swinging and missing.

I don't know if I remember a time in the last 15 years I've agreed so much with our teams front office, it really sucks to see them go after the top tier of FAs who'd fill our needs only to come up short on every one. You can't really blame it when almost everyone resigned with their team, but it's still disappointing to keep swinging and missing.

I think we are too low on cap money now.

knee issue pop up on physical?

I wondered along the same lines. Something surely doesn't add up here, we all know how Buffalo does things these days. Maybe Clay really just wants to stay in Miami and this was all extra salary fluff? Is Whaley subtly trying to blow up Clay's bidding war markup?