Thank You Dougie

the only thing i wish that happened different with fat marrone, was that he joined the jets as there coach so we could watch his public meltdown against the harsh new york media. woulda been another instant classic to join the legends like jim mora and denny green hahaha

Edited by beastman

You guys are petty as hell. Fat Marrone? Are you 12 years old? You may not like it but it's very likely that Doug started the turn around of what was a pitiful franchise. Instilled some discipline and accountability. Move on already.

Edited by GrassValleyGreg

I saw this on twitter just now, but it is soooooooooooo true

I wonder how he feels opting out now LOL. Have fun coaching the great Jag OL

Michael Parthum @MichaelParthum 26m26 minutes ago

The MVP of the 2015 Bills season so far is Doug Marrone. Without him, all of this was possible.

I think Marrone is the only real JAG in Jacksonville!!

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/03/11/russ-brandon-gets-philosophical-departure-doug-marrone/

"I have so much respect and admiration for coach Marrone, he's a dear friend of mine and he made a decision that was in the best interest of his family," Brandon said. Like I said, in this business you don't look in the rearview mirror, you look in the windshield and you look forward. When we had to approach a coaching search in a methodical manner, Terry and Kim were involved with it from day one, and Rex was the coach that was selected."