WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

This article from the Seattle Times seems to indicate a rift between Harvin and Russell Wilson splitting the locker room. Along with the usual rumors of the fist fight between him and his fellow WR Golden Tate.

This is why I don't want the guy. He may be a good player, but he is too disruptive in the locker room. There is no "I" in team, but there is in HarvIn.

I agree with this and there are similar stories from Minnesota, Florida, and high school. He is an angry elf.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excerpt from Carucci's latest article:

"Meanwhile, various NFL sources say that after visiting with the Bills, free-agent wide receiver Percy Harvin is exploring other opportunities, and one apparently could be joining the New England Patriots. There is no indication that the Bills have fallen out of the hunt, although it doesn't seem as promising as it did earlier."

:(

Meh

It doesnt really matter to me either way.

Anyone else think this whole Clay waiting game is really messing up the Bills plans for other players?

CBF

Just put in the f'n offer and be done with it. If they match it - they match it. But this back and forth waiting game is getting ridiculous.

Meh

It doesnt really matter to me either way.

Anyone else think this whole Clay waiting game is really messing up the Bills plans for other players?

CBF

Nope - or they wouldn't be waiting

Just put in the f'n offer and be done with it. If they match it - they match it. But this back and forth waiting game is getting ridiculous.

I'm sure they are reading now and noting your impatience.... I bet the offer will be rushed!

Excerpt from Carucci's latest article:

"Meanwhile, various NFL sources say that after visiting with the Bills, free-agent wide receiver Percy Harvin is exploring other opportunities, and one apparently could be joining the New England Patriots. There is no indication that the Bills have fallen out of the hunt, although it doesn't seem as promising as it did earlier."

:(

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/13/percy-harvin-plans-his-next-move/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

This article from the Seattle Times seems to indicate a rift between Harvin and Russell Wilson splitting the locker room. Along with the usual rumors of the fist fight between him and his fellow WR Golden Tate.

This is why I don't want the guy. He may be a good player, but he is too disruptive in the locker room. There is no "I" in team, but there is in HarvIn.

who doesn't want to punch Golden Tate in the face given the opportunity?