Poll: Fox News most trusted network

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox News Most Trusted – Media Matters Hardest Hit All that Soros money..........down the drain.

Luke: What's wrong?

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of liberals suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly shamed....

The demos on the direct comparison are interesting indeed. To no one’s surprise, Fox is easily the most trusted name in news among Republicans, 58% to CNN’s distant second at 13%. Democrats split significantly among the rest, with a 32% plurality choosing CNN, but NBC, CBS, and MSNBC all scoring double digits.

Fox wins a narrow plurality of independents (25/22 over CNN), a wide plurality among men (34/18 over CNN), and a tie among women with CNN at 25%.

That tends to undermine the common complaint that Fox is a right-wing outlet only catering to the extremes.

Edited by B-Man

No, he's not funny. Kind of a hateful arrogance to him. Slim ball

This is understandable. Miller is kind of on the intellectual side of humor. His references probably way to nuanced for your garden variety liberal. Miller actually is smart compared to the overrated half wit leftist Stewart is that only thinks he's smart. BTW here's a link to a new podcast that Dennis does with another guy you probably admire.

http://podcastone.com/Carolla-Miller

Edited by Dante

However I do think Dennis Miller would be a great replacement for John Stewart.

Miller would be great. He's as fast on his feet as Stewart, which is what gives the Daily Show its greatest appeal, IMO.

Slim ball? Dictionaries aren't expensive, you know.

• 3 weeks later...

People seem to not understand the difference between "most trusted" and "most honest."

The difference is that I trust Fox News, because they come right out and admit they tell the news with a conservative slant. and then actually do. So I can trust them to provide me with exactly the news they say they're going to provide.

But I don't believe anything they say.

but FOX news isn't really news. Not unless you are watching Shepard Smith.

Their lunch time show is news. Admittedly, they only cover trench collapses, car chases, and missing white women (the "Fox News Trifecta"). But that is news.

At my old job, the whole company used to stop work at noon, eat lunch while watching Fox News, and wait for the Trifecta. "We've got the missing white woman and the trench collapse...come on, car chase!" It was very entertaining.

In that case, choose him to run for POTUS on the 'mocrat ticket! (Assuming that "slim ball" was supposed to be slime ball....) Hateful arrogance describes the current guy, why not his successor...?