Poll: Fox News most trusted network

First thing I do in the morning around 5 am is see what WAPO and Politico are serving up. Watch Morning Joe at 6 am, very influential show that often sets the agenda for the day. Great interviews and guests, love the round table sort of discussions. Throughout the day I check into Politico, Real Clear Politics, The Hill, WSJ and browse to see if anything interesting is on Drudge. 6 pm I like to check out Bret Baer's show, specially for the round table. Bar none, the best round table in any of the news networks or anywhere, mainly because of Krauthammer. There isn't a political analyst that can match his mind.

I'll sometimes catch Megyn Kelly's show, chick is as quick as a whip. Weekends I like to check out the Sunday Talk shows if I'm not doing stuff with the family.

And TBD and PPP! :beer:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I check The Washington Post in the morning with my coffee, and read the WSJ (actual paper delivery) at the office when I get to work.

Throughout the day I read links streamed to me from my company's home page sourced from: ABC News: International, ABC News: US, ABC News: Money, ABC News: Politics, BBC News: Home, CNN: World, CNN: US, CNN: Politics, CNN: Money (Wall Street), CNN: Money (Economics), FOX News Headlines, Rueters: Business News, WSJ: US Headlines, WSJ: Europe, WSJ: Asia, WSJ: Technology, WSJ: Business, WSJ: Markets; and I read Drudge.

I don't generally watch the evening news, or any punditry; though I do listen to a local talk radio show hosted by Matt Allen that runs from 6-9 which covers local politics, and sometimes then I'll catch a bit of John Bachellor from 9-11ish, which is typically around when I tap out, though I don't listen to either of those shows in their entirety, nor do I listen every night.

Like Magox, I occasionally watch the Sunday morning talk-a-rounds.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Bar none, the best round table in any of the news networks or anywhere, mainly because of Krauthammer. There isn't a political analyst that can match his mind.

That's by far the best Fox has to offer, imo.