McCoy's happiness is a mute point

McCoy was surprised and "not happy" about the trade, according to Josina Anderson of ESPN. But that seems like a mute point now, as the trade will become official when the league year opens at 4 p.m. on March 10, and McCoy is expected to show up happy.

This is from an article on twobillsdrive.com today. The writer is from Syracuse. Mute point. Thats' they're way of doing what there suppose to do. There like notary republicans, whom are you're best friend's.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from an article on twobillsdrive.com today. The writer is from Syracuse. Mute point. Thats' they're way of doing what there suppose to do. There like notary republicans, whom are you're best friend's.

Correct use of their, they're and there is not a moot point when it comes to good writing.

Where is this article? I don't see it anywhere. I would like to see it, as that kind of mistake is grounds for termination, banishment, and perhaps death.

McCoy was surprised and "not happy" about the trade, according to Josina Anderson of ESPN. But that seems like a mute point now, as the trade will become official when the league year opens at 4 p.m. on March 10, and McCoy is expected to show up happy.

So McCoy cannot speak? I think you mean a moot point my friend.

Correct use of their, they're and there is not a moot point when it comes to good writing.

You've got to be kidding. That's why I put those in....to exaggerate the poor writing. Your nuts if you're nuts hurt.

Where is this article? I don't see it anywhere. I would like to see it, as that kind of mistake is grounds for termination, banishment, and perhaps death.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/03/buffalo_bills_reportedly_close_to_new_contract_with_lesean_mccoy.html

No way "mute" point made it into an actual article. Gotta see this.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/03/buffalo_bills_reportedly_close_to_new_contract_with_lesean_mccoy.html

Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.

Yeah, that "mute point" jumped right out at me. Read your post and laughed. Sarcasm is a good thing. Matthew Fairburn is a bonehead....his articles, especially his "5 Things You Need to Know About _______" get extremely old.